33: Reunited

a week later
HARRYS POV
It's been a week since I'd last seen Eroda. Her phone was definitely off as I butt dialled her and it went to voicemail. I missed her so much but I was proud of her for even telling me she wasn't doing alright and needed space. I'd gone past her house a few times but of course I couldn't tell what was even going on. It was always dead silent.

I checked my phone for the eleventh time before sighing and throwing it beside me. I had no clue if she was alright and it was stressing me out so much. I got up and went to make myself some lunch before my phone rang. I raced back to the living room and read the screen.

Eroda

ERODAS POV
It's been a week since I last spoke to anyone. I hadn't even spoken to my family. I was planning to call Harry later as I was feeling pretty good. I was worried he would be upset with me but I knew he was such a sweetheart - also my health was important. I liked working from home however so I decided to do it whenever I could.

At around lunch time I dialled the right number and held my phone up to my ear.
"Eroda?" The beautifully voice of Harry filled my right ear. He'd picked up straight away.
"Hi Harry. How are you?" I asked him.
"I'm okay. How are you?"
"I'm feeling better. When you're free, d'you wanna hang out?"
"I happen to be free right now" I knew he was grinning.

"I've finished all my work for the day so...come over whenever you want"
"I'll be there in twenty minuets. I expect to see your beautiful face waiting for me at the door"
"Demanding much?"
"I miss you so fucking much" He sounded really sad.
"My face will be waiting at the door in twenty minuets. I'm in my pyjamas though"
"I am more than okay with that. See you soon baby" Baby.
"See you soon Harry"

I clicked 'end call' on my phone and checked my texts.

Michelle: You okay? You've been MIA for a while. Has it been one of those *times*?

Yeah but I'm okay now. How are you? Let me know when you're free, we should hang out. I sent back.

Jessica misses Harry. Maybe us four can hang out at yours?  I'm alright by the way, just miss you at work. I gotta go to lesson but please text me soon. I love you She replied.

Sounds good + love you more :') Text me when you're home.

Right on cue there was a knock on my door. I opened it before Harry scooped me into his arms and whirled me round. I let out a fond laugh as he closed the door with his left foot, not letting go of me.
"Harry put me down" I giggled. He did as i commanded before cupping my cheeks with his hands. Oh, how I missed his emerald eyes.
"I love you so much" he whispered.
"I love you more" i leaned up and kissed his soft lips gently.

"So...how are you?" He asked as we sat down with our lunch.
"I'm great. Better than before. Working from homes pretty great too. How are you?"
"I missed you a lot but other than that I've been okay really"
"That's good" i ran my hand through the side of his hair. "Here, come sit here" i gestured to my lap.
"I will literally crush you baby"
"Oh shut up. C'mon, I'll show you. Turn around" i slipped my hands under his underarms after he did that and slid his body between my legs, his head on my stomach. "There y' go" i kissed the top of his head.

"How d'you do it? You always find a way"
"Magic baby" i replied. "Whats happening with you though? You never talk about work"
"Uhh well tours soon. Going around the world this year and all"
"That sounds exciting. You excited?"
"Really excited. Hey...you mind if i ask you something?" He tilted his head to face me.
"Here, let's sit up" i suggested as we both re arranged ourselves.

"Whats up?" I asked.
"Well...I'm going on tour this year and I'm going to be away a lot and...I was wondering if you wanted to come with me?"
"Really?" My eyes lit up.
"Yeah, of course. I wanna have my girl round, y'know? We're going to Europe, America, Asia, Australia, New Zealand"
"Wow that's...far" i realised.
"But awesome! Imagine all the memories we could make. And all the places we can visit together. What d'you say?"

"Harry...tour...sounds so amazing" i began. "And y'know what...I'll join you...for a while"
"For a while?" He questioned.
"Harry, I'm very family orientated. When my grandmother died, Paul was away on holiday with his ex girlfriend and missed her funeral. And...he feels so guilty. Works not an issue as I can do some international work or do phone interviews. But...if something happens and I'm not there, I-i don't know what I'd do. But I can join you for the UK and European tour. If that's okay"
"More than okay baby. And hey, I can even fly you out some weekends while I'm far away, y'know...damn" he was shocked at what he'd heard.
"I'm so sorry Harry"
"It's okay. We're going to have so much fun in Europe" he kissed my temples.

"Not too much fun Harry" I warned him.
"Okay Miss"