58: Distanced

HARRYS POV
"Where's my phone?" I panicked, looking through my suitcase frantically.
"It's with me" Jeff said. I turned my head to see him. "Haz, you need to get off your phone for a while. Y'not in a good mindset"
"But what if Eroda calls?" I reasoned.
"Harry. Focus on yourself. Okay? You'll be fine. You needa take y' mind off her. Tour will be over soon. Then you can go home and relax. Maybe see her"
"Fine" I sighed.

I needed to know she was alright. I'd contacted Michelle and she told me to speak to her when I got home. But I didn't want to wait. I missed Eroda dearly. Even if she wasn't here, knowing she was mine was enough. I was going home in a few days but I longed for her presence so badly.

"Harry, you know we're all for you" Mitch said, putting an arm round me.
"Thanks mate" I replied as we headed to the dressing room. It was so difficult without her. She was supposed to be here, cheering me on. We could have worked things out. But we didn't.
"Now go put on that bright fucking suit and have fun" Mitch patted my shoulder before he went to get his suit. I sighed and took the bright purple suit off the hanger. Show time I guess.

ERODAS POV
"I-I tried texting Harry but he hasn't responded" I sighed.
"Eroda, he isn't worth it then. I-i'm sorry but if he's not going to reply to you when you need him - he isn't good for you"
"B-but maybe he's busy! I mean, he is on tour"
"Surely if he saw you texted him, he'd reply straight away and speak to you"

James was right. Tears seeped out of my eyes and down my cheeks. Harry was done with me and I was on my own. I wanted to keep it - it was an accident but I'd always wanted to have a baby. And I loved Harry with my entire heart, even though he dosent want to speak to me. But I would have to raise it alone. I'd have to stop teaching too for a while. But I needed an income. I would want to stop teaching so I could stay at home and look after my child but...I had to provide. God, this was so stressful.

"Eroda, it's okay" James spoke.
"I-it's not okay! I-im pregnant and the father won't speak to me! W-what am I supposed to do!?" I cried. James put his arm round me whilst I sobbed my heart out.
"I-i don't know how to raise a baby alone a-and manage a job"
"I can help you"
"But you can't! How would you help?"
"We can raise the baby together"

What.

"James, that's sweet. But it won't work"
"What d'you mean? I can help you"
"We barely even know each other and you want to raise the baby with me?"
"Why not? You're a friend. I don't need to be the father but...I can help"

I wanted Harry more than anything right now. I wanted him to come back and say he loved me and everything would be okay. Snap out of it Eroda. He's gone. Forever. James is your only option.

"I'll think about it" I decided

GEMMAS POV
I got home to see a familiar car parked outside Erodas house. For Fuck sake.

The devil himself walked outside her house grinning then spotted me.
"Well well well, look who it is"
"Hello James" I hissed.
"Y'know, that brother of yours really is a wimp. Losing a girl like her"
"They broke up? What? What did you do!?"
"Nothing. He abandoned her when she needed him the most, that's all"
"Harry would never do that, you filthy liar"
"It doesn't matter now. We've got our own family going on"

Family?

No fucking way was Eroda pregnant. The baby had to be Harrys. He wouldn't abandon her! He obviously knew - James was disgusting anyway. I didn't believe a word he said.
"You fucking psychopath. Don't you dare touch Eroda!"
"What are you gonna do about it? Little miss traumatised. Can't even talk about what I did to her because she's so weak and vulnerable"

Little did he fucking know.

"Fuck you. You won't get away with this"