35: Michelles Episode

"That was the best first theatre show I've ever seen in my life" i smiled up at my boyfriend as we exited the theatre.
"I'm glad you enjoyed it my love" he slipped his hand into mine and led us to a side road. "I'll call us a cab"
"Screw that! Let's get the tube!" I suggested.
"At this time of night?" He questioned.
"Why not?" I looked up at him before there were cameras flashing left, right and centre.
"For God sake" Harry muttered. Ah. Paps.
"Better run if we're going to make the tube" i grinned, running away.
"Eroda!" Harry raced after me and grabbed my hand. "You're insane!"
"You think I don't know that Harry?" I responded as we sped down the stairs of Leicester Square station.

"Please Harry, if we went back to mine it would have taken longer" as we entered his house.
"God, you're fucking reckless Eroda" Harry smiled tiredly.
"What can I say?" I joked as i took off my heels. "You want some apology tea?"
"Yes please. I'm gonna hit the shower" My boyfriend planted a soft kiss on my head before trudging up the stairs.
"Nice view" i joked making him laugh.

I made Harry and I some tea before heading up the stairs to see him in his boxers, his hair wet from his quick shower. He was drying it with a towel, singing to himself. I put the tea on the bed side table before slipping to the bathroom to take off my make up and get into my pyjamas which consisted of Harrys t shirt and bottoms.

"You alright love?" I sidled back to Harrys bedroom to see him in bed, looking at photos on his phone.
"Tired as fuck. You liked the show though, right?" He asked.
"I loved it baby" I kissed his cheekbone gently. "Sorry for running off. I'm camera shy"
"It's okay, don't worry. It was kind of fun really" he giggled. "I love you"
"I love you too Harry. Thanks for tonight. God, what time is it?"
"Ten. Early night?" He suggested.
"Yes pl-" i was cut off by a loud bang on the door.
"Oh for fuck saaaaaaaAAAAAAKE" Harry bellowed. We both exchanged awkward glances before bursting out laughing. The bangs got louder so I kissed Harrys nose before running to the door.

I opened it to see Michelle.
"How'd you know where Harry li-are you okay?" She was crying.
"Um find my IPhone" She sniffled. "C-can I come in?"
"Harry! I'm letting Michelle in!" I called.
"Darling who-" He stopped short when he saw a crying Michelle standing next to me. "I can go if you want"

Michelle, Harry and I sat in the kitchen silently
"Camilla is transgender" she spoke. "And...I'm not transphobic. I just...I-i don't know what I'm meant to do. I-i'm worried I fucked up or sometimes. She's always been boisterous I mean" she looked at Harry. "She cant stand you"
"Oh wow" Harry responded awkwardly.
"Don't take it personal baby" I said to him.
"Anyway...I just...David is over the moon to have a son finally. B-but I just...I don't get it. Did I go wrong somewhere? W-what do I do?"

"Harry? You're...in the LGBT community" i turned to him. I knew the bare minimum about the transgender community.
"I am?" He looked puzzled, the angel.
"You don't label your sexuality"
"Oh yeah...well first thing, you haven't fucked up. It's not bad parenting. Discovering yourself is apart of growing up and I guess she-HE has finally realised who he us" He explained. "Congratulations. You have a son"
"I lost my daughter though" Michelle sniffled.
"Well it's gonna hurt. You knew him as somebody else his whole life and now he's found himself. You have a son now though"
"What do I do?"
"Treat him like your son. Maybe take him for a haircut, ask if he wants to change his name, get him some new clothes, maybe go to a gender clinic...you gotta be there for him"

"Harry, how do you know so much?" i asked him.
"I'm educated" he said smugly. "You should try it"

I CANNOT BELIEVE HE JUST SAID THAT.
He was right though.

"So...I didn't fail as a parent?" Michelle asked us.
"Parents mess up sometimes but...not all of them fail. You didn't" i said to her.
"I remember her-him...saying all this stuff and i thought he was being bullied or he was just sad. I took him to the doctor and...Fuck"
"Hey. Don't worry about it. Everythings gonna be fine" Harry assured her. He was good at this.

"I-im going home. I-i need to see my husband and my girls" she paused. "I-i mean my kids"
"You'll get the hang of it" Harry assured her.
Harry was so educated and open minded...it was so sexy. He caught me staring at him and winked. My face immediately went red.
"Okay um thank you" Michelle gave me a long hug before turning to Harry. The last time they saw each other she had shouted at him while I was in the bathroom crying because he'd scared me. She'd made him say sorry and sit in a corner. Michelle was... dominant and ...she really cared about me. She was so overprotective and loving even though we didn't see each other much anymore.

"You can hug me, I won't bite" Harry said, folding his arms. He'd put on a t shirt and pyjama bottoms when she arrived.
"This doesn't make us friends" she scowled.
"Okay" he smiled fondly and pulled her into his arms.
"Your house is nice" she mumbled.

My boyfriend and best friend were hugging.