17: Fine Line Live

I woke up the next morning to hear birds tweeting. I wasn't in my house. Memories from last night surfaced to my head. I was in LA.

I sat up and picked up my phone to see it was quite early - and Michelle had texted me.
I hope you're okay! Take all the time you need. Talk soon <3 I read. I smiled to myself before fixing my hair and leaving the room. I heard laugher downstairs and the smell of margaritas.
"Hey Harry, is your girlfriend up?" An American accent spoke.
"Hey, she's not my girlfriend. She has standards. And no, I don't think so" I heard Harry reply.

Harry, you are my standards.

I found the bathroom and decided to take a shower. I took my time making myself look nice today (i wore a black fine line t shirt; a pink thick knit cardigan, white denim shorts and black boots). I put on some eye liner and mascara and a smidge of highlight before brushing down my hair and buttoning up my cardigan.

I headed downstairs to see everyone drinking margaritas. Gemma spotted me and pulled me over to join them.
"Dressed for the occasion are we?" She asked, noticing the colours I'd worn.
"I'm too excited" i told her before Harry offered me a drink. "Oh, I don't drink. But thank you. Happy release day"
"Thank you. Nice outfit" he smiled, sitting beside me. Gemma gave me a look which made my cheeks go red.

Harry was really busy clearly so I didn't want to bother him. He had a big show today but he wanted me to see everything in action. We headed to the venue soon enough as the band needed to do soundcheck. Gemma and I explored the venue (The Forum) and even went to look at the merch. The person who was meant to be selling it said Harry allowed me to have anything we wanted for free!
"He's so into you" Gemma said as I picked a few things out. I wasn't afraid to show my support to Harry at all.

I was glad me and Gemma were good friends. She was ever so lovely. We went back to the main stage giggling, holding merchandise. Harry spotted us and beckoned me over.
"What a simp" Gemma tutted at her brother. "He's clearly into you, why on earth is he so blind?"
"I guess he's too busy to think about it properly. He is a musician after all" i replied as i went over to him.

"What did y' get?" He asked me.
"Uhh...a bit" i showed him the hoodies, t shirts and the vinyl I picked up.
"Nice. Here, I'll get someone to put it in the dressing room" he said to me.
"Oh uh no it's okay! I-i can do it" i insisted.
"I'n heading there anyway. Gonna get a coffee for Mum" Gem sauntered over and took my stuff before whispering "make a move".

Heck no.

"So Mr Musician, show me what you do" i said.
"Well, I'll have you know I have some killer dance moves" he grinned.
"This I have to see" i chuckled.
"And you will. Tonight. Now, care to dance with me?" He extended his hand as the band practiced the chords to Sunflower Vol. 6.
"How could I refuse?" I slipped my hand into his and we waltz round the stage together. Unfortunately, I trod on Harrys foot causing us to fall. We both yelped as we slipped and fell onto the stage floor, laughing as we did.

Hours went by but soon enough the show was starting. Harry was wearing his Fine Line outfit and of course his photographer took photos of us as we were matching. I hugged Harry luck and he and the band headed to the stage. Gemma, Anne, Jeff, I and some others went to a special spot to watch the show from.

The show was beautiful, honestly. Harry was having so much fun. I also noticed how much he loved his fans. "I'm baaaaaack" he said after a few songs which made everyone cheer. But i laughed. He had an amazing sense of humour. "The album is yours, I am yours" he spoke. I noticed people crying. They really loved him. But who could blame them? He was charming, loving, sweet. He did what he did and never failed at it. He carried on singing to his hearts content, dancing around...he was having so much fun. But that wasn't all of it. Stevie Nicks (his IDOL) performed Landslide with him. I knew he was feeling really emotional and he honestly looked so happy.

He even performed What Makes You Beautiful again! I watched him rock around on stage, having the time of his life with a smile on my face.
"She's so into him" Gemma said to her mum.
"She makes him really happy Gem. I hope he asks her out soon" Anne replied, as they watched me admire him.
"I know right. He stopped being so fake when they met. He's becoming himself again"

Then of course, my favourite song came on aka Kiwi
"She worked her way through a cheap pack of cigarettes
Hard liquor mixed with a bit of intellect
And all the boys, they were saying they were into it
Such a pretty face, on a pretty neck
She's driving me crazy, but I'm into it, but I'm into it
I'm kind of into it
It's getting crazy, I think I'm losing it, I think I'm losing it
Oh, I think she said "I'm having your baby, it's none of your business"
"I'm having your baby, it's none of your business" (it's none of your, it' none of your)
"I'm having your baby, it's none of your, it's none of your"
It's New York, baby, always jacked up
Holland Tunnel for a nose, it's always backed up
When she's alone, she goes home to a cactus
In a black dress, she's such an actress
Driving me crazy, but I'm into it, but I'm into it
I'm kind of into it
It's getting crazy, I think I'm losing it, I think I'm losing it
Oh, I think she said "I'm having your baby, it's none of your business"
"I'm having your baby, it's none of your business" (it's none of your, it' none of your)
"I'm having your baby, it's none of your, it's none of your"
She sits beside me like a silhouette
Hard candy dripping on me 'til my feet are wet
And now she's all over me, it's like I paid for it (cha-ching)
It's like I paid for it, I'm gonna pay for this
It's none of your, it's none of your
"I'm having your baby, it's none of your business"
(It's none of your, none of your)
"I'm having your baby, it's none of your business"
(It's none of your, none of your)"

And with that, Harry spat water into the air - you know when a whale spouts water? Harry did the exact same.

Best concert ever.