62: Silly Goose

"I cannot believe you're actually having a baby"

Harry and I just went to an appointment and it went well. We also saw the babies heartbeat. Harry had shed tears when he saw. I guess you could say things were going really well.
"Me neither. Oh God Harry, I'm so excited!" I gushed as we headed to the car. We got in and Harry drove to the supermarket to get us some snacks then to the McDonalds drive thru. He truly was the sweetest boy on this planet.

"Love, we need to think about a nursery" Harry spoke whilst I was eating my ice cream.
"Harry, we have eight and a half months"
"I know but considering there's two of us and two houses, we'll need two"
"Actually...I was wondering if that moving in with you offer was still on the table"
Harry stared at me.
"I...don't feel safe at home anymore and I want whats best for the baby. So maybe closer to time we could...move in together?"
"Baby" Harry pulled up onto a random road and pulled me into a hug. "I'd love that. And I love you" he kissed my cheek gently before he carried on driving.

We made it to my house and I went to the bathroom to throw up as I felt really sick. Harry followed and gave me a hand by tying my hair back and giving me some water.
"Aren't you grossed out by vomit?" I asked him.
"I told you I'm here for you, remember?" He replied as he opened my water for me.

Harry carried me to bed so I could get some rest as my pregnancy was taking a toll on my mental and physical health.
"Baby, have you ever considered...maybe quitting now?" He suggested.
"I just started though Harry. And I need the money" I replied.
"You could just stay with me. Then when the babys old enough you can go back to work"
"I'll think about it. I just wanna nap"
"You want me to stay for a while?"
"Sure" I moved over and made space for my boyfriend who wrapped his strong arms round me, his lips planting kisses on my cheek and jawline area.

"Y'know...I was worried about all this. I-i didn't think I'd ever see you again" I said.
"I know...but I'm here now love. And I always will be. Even if you throw a banana at me and tell me to fuck off, I'll come back the next day with more bananas" he chuckled.
"And I'll gracefully accept them" I giggled. I closed my eyes and fell asleep to Harrys heartbeat, my head pressed against his chest.

HARRYS POV
Eroda was sound asleep so I carefully untangled us before going downstairs to tidy up. I put on some music (quietly) and cleaned the kitchen up and threw away all the McDonalds bags and empty cardboard packaging - I just had to clear my mind because, well...I was going to be a father in eight and a half months.

Was I ready to be a Dad? I travel a lot so I wouldn't have a lot of time with Eroda and the baby. I knew I wanted to have kids one day but I didn't know it was happening so...fast. I've only known Eroda a year and we've been dating for eight months...but does time actually mean anything? If you love someone, you love someone. If shit happens, shit happens. I washed my hands and got myself a glass of water. Who the fucks ready to be a parent? Y' just gotta...go with it I guess.

I heard a thud from upstairs so I put my glass down and dashed up the stairs to find Eroda on the floor.
"I fell..." She said awkwardly, sitting up.
"Silly goose" I chuckled at her.
"Yours truly...are you alright?" She noticed.
"I was just...thinking"
"Lemme guess...you're re thinking being a Dad" she said bluntly.
"No, no not necessarily...just...I travel a lot and well this is all happening so fast"
"Yeah because you knocked me up"
"To be fair, I was drunk" I reasoned.
"Harry, of course things are going fast. We're bringing a human into the world. Okay, yeah you travel. And? I'll be here, not like I'm going anywhere. Harry, no ones ready to be a parent. It just happens, y'know. But it leads to a lifetime of happiness"

She had a point.
"It's just...what if I miss things?" I knew I was going to cry.
"You're going to be at home for the next two years, you won't miss much. Plus when you tour we can visit. Heck, when they're" She pointed to her belly. "Old enough, we can even come with"
"Why are you good at this!? H-how do you know so much!?" I exclaimed.
"Stevie's my sister. Michelle's my best friend. You learn a lot" She replied. "Did I tell you my Mum names Stevie after Stevie Nicks and Paul after Paul McCartney?"
"Taste" I replied.

"You need a hug?" She offered.
"Please" I sat next to my girlfriend and leaned on her shoulder to which she responded with by putting her arms around me.
"You silly goose" she said.