28: My girl

"harry!? Where are heck are you!?" I called from the top of the stairs. I heard him drop something in surprise.
"What the fuck Eroda! I smashed my phone!"
"For God sake" i ran down the stairs and entered the living room to see Harry holding his phone which has a crack on the screen.
"What is the meaning of this?" I hadn't gone on Instagram in a while and when I finally did...mass amounts of dms, follow requests and comments.
"Oh uh...about that...yeah I accidentally posted you on my story once and included your handle"
"Harry! Why didn't you tell me!?"
"I forgot!"
"How-How do you just-Ugh" i groaned.

"I'm sorry. Really, I am"
"It's okay, it was an accident. I'm sorry about your phone and for yelling"
"Oh it's okay, it was just the screen protector. Also that was not a yell" he teased me before getting serious. "Is everything okay?"
"People are telling me to stay away from you or...die so...not really" i said quietly.
"Hey, don't you dare listen to them baby"
"I just..." i knew i was going to cry at that second.
"Baby" he cupped my cold cheeks with the palms of his hands which were warm. "Don't you dare listen to them. They're just...overprotective and don't realise they're being harmful. Most of them are children and y'know seeing their comfort person or 'stan' with someone makes them worry...I don't know HOW their minds work but you mustn't let it effect you. I'm into you and you only"

"I think I have a lot to learn" i replied timidly.
"Here I'll make us some tea and we can talk about this, okay?" He said.
"It's late, I think hot chocolate would be better" i leaned up and kissed under his ear before sighing.
"Go get comfortable. Those shoes must kill" he said, looking at ny heels.
"They make me taller though"

Ten minuets later, Harry and I were in our pyjamas (i was actually wearing some, he was in his boxers) sitting on the sofa, drinking hot chocolate.
"So...I was in the public eye from the age of sixteen. And...it was so difficult adjusting. I don't know why but...I was seen as a womanizer. And apparently I was sleeping around and I'm dating all my female friends...and of course I got a lot of backlash online and people hated me. And i was a child so...y'know i cared a lot about what people said. And it really effected me. So naturally, I got off social media. It was always 'Harrys a womanizer', 'Harry's too manly' and 'Harrys not manly enough'. I was seen holding hands with a collègue once and of course I was suddenly dating her. Remember when us two were holding hands a few months ago? The headlines said 'HARRY STYLES HAS A GIRLFRIEND'. We both knew in our hearts that we were just friends but...the media twists everything. And my fans...some of them can be vicious. And I know they love me really but sometimes..."
"They go too far" i finished.
"Exactly. Now...they know your name and how you look of course. I like keeping my relationships private and I know you're the same. I never talk about my exes or confirm if I'm dating someone. And...you can do as you wish"

"I'm just going to make a new Instagram"
"Okay, sounds good" he finished his drink and snaked an arm round me. "It's going to be okay my love. You're handling this well
"Thank you. Hey can I see your moth again?"
"Sure. Here, it's easier like this" he took my empty mug and placed it on the coffee table before picking me up and sitting me on his lap, my legs on either side of him before laying down.
"Now this, is a beautiful view" he said. I scoffed playfully before tracing his moth tattoo softly with my fingers. His body was warm.
"Your tattoos are ethereal Harry" i said.
"Like my girlfriend"

Girlfriend.

I kissed his moth tattoo softly before leaning down to kiss his lips.
"Girlfriend is a pretty word" I replied as his arm went round me, rolling us over so we were on our sides.
"Well, you're pretty so it works"
"Who knew you were such a romantic"
"Me!? Who knew you were a romantic"
"Surprise" i nudged our noses together.
"I can't believe you're mine. You're so fucking beautiful. And...you're so kind. You're clever, loving...you're everything I've ever wanted"
"Stop it" i joked before kissing his forehead. "I'm really affectionate i guess" I added.

"How's James?" He asked.
"He tried manipulating me earlier so I had a go at him" i said.
"That's my girl" he grinned.

My girl.