48: Seperation Anxiety

ERODAS POV
"I'm having your baby! It's none of your business!" I watched Harry fill his mouth with water then spout it out in the air.

The show had ended and it was one heck of an amazing show. My boyfriend ran off stage, sweaty as ever and pulled me into a hug.
"Harry! Get off you're all sweaty!" I squealed.
"This again?" Sarah sighed.
"Fun, right?" Harry grinned before he kissing my cheek passionately.
"For God sake, c'mon let's take a shower" I replied.
"But you're leaving tomorrow morning" he pouted.
"I'll be back in two weeks, okay? Come on let's go! I'm already taking tomorrow off to be with you"
"I know and I love you for that" he replied softly.
"Harry, we get it you're in love. C'mon we're all tired" Mitch dragged his friend by the collar, causing me to laugh.

"So...how are you feeling?" I asked him as we got out of the shower.
"Well I'm sad you're leaving but...I had such a fun night. Fucking New York...always amazing" he yawned. "I promise to call you if I'm sad"
"Good. And if you're too scared to call" I held up my wrist. "Give me a tap"
"I will" he smiled. "So...what happened this morning?"

Ah.
"I trust you, remember? It's...dumb"
"No, no it's not. Talk to me" he rubbed his hair with a towel as he spoke.
"You silly boy, you're doing it wrong. C'mon" We sat on the bed and I towelled his hair dry. "I trust you. A lot. And...sex shouldn't be such a taboo subject - especially if you have a partner. You said we'd work on it and...it's going well"
"Mhmm...do that again it feels nice" he pleaded as I ran my fingers through his hair. I smiled and did it again. "The crew like you"
"I like them too. They're all really kind" I replied as he took the towel and started drying my hair with it.

"I was gabbling to Mitch about how excited I was that you were coming, literally bouncing off the walls. Then Sarah was like to him 'I've never seen Harry so happy before' and...I remember thinking 'Wow, I'm the luckiest man on this planet'" He threw the towel on a chair before cupping my face with his cheeks. "I love you angel" he smiled softly, making me smile too.
"I love you too" I replied. "Can we kiss a bit?"
"Fuck yeah" we both giggled before connecting our lips together and falling back on the bed.

"You're so pretty Harry" i whispered softly.
"This is a family show" he joked.
"It's not fair that you're so gorgeous"
"Me? Baby, you're stunning"
"Thank you Harry" I blushed. "But really, you're ethereal. Inside and out. I love you"
"I love you too angel. How's work?"
"Going great really...can't wait to be teaching again though"
"Is the French bloke being weird?"
"Not really, he's pretty nice"
"He better be"
I scoffed playfully and grazed his lip with my thumb. "Jealous"

"Hey, he's sketchy!"
"He's just a colleague, it's fine. Also, I'm tired"
"C'mon then, bed time" we got into bed and held each other close.
"Promise you'll tap me everyday?" I ask him.
"Promise" He replied before we drifted off to sleep.

•••

"Alright well, goodbye then" I looked at my boyfriend who had tears in his eyes. I guessed it was separation anxiety.
"Hey, it's okay. I'll be back. I promise"
"Sorry" he sniffled.
"Don't be sorry. Love, I think you should call your therapist. You're supposed to be having fun and well..." I wiped away his tears gently with my thumb. "This isn't good for you"
"I will" he sniffled. "I love you"'
"I love you too Harry" I pulled him into a warm hug, his head resting on my shoulder. He lifted it up and pressed his lips against mine gently, i loved kissing Harry - I just felt all these euphoric feelings running through my body.

"Text me when you get back" he said as we shared one final hug.
"I will, I promise"

HARRYS POV
"Are you alright Haz?" I was now back on the bus with the crew and Eroda had left. I really missed her and just wanted her to be here but I knew she had other responsibilities.
"Uh..." I didn't know how to reply. I needed to cry really hard but I didn't want to in front of the crew. I knew crying was a natural human thing but I just didn't want to do it right now.

Sarah got up and pulled me towards the bunks so we could talk.
"What's up?" She asked me in a concerned tone.
"I miss Eroda" tears streamed down my cheeks as I spoke. Fuck sake.
"Haz I know you do but she'll be back to visit soon" she assured me.
"I-i don't know why I'm being like this" I sniffled.
"I think it's separation anxiety. I also think that you should call your therapist. Because this isn't good for you - it'll effect your performance on tour as well. Don't be afraid to talk to one of us about anything - we could all tell something wasn't right"

"Thanks" I wiped my tears away. "I-i'm gonna meditate for a bit" I said to her.
"Okay, good luck" she patted my shoulder and flounced off to join everyone else.