43: The morning after

I woke up with a pounding headache. Thank God it was Saturday so I could just sit here and do nothing. Wait. Where's my underwear!? Where's Harry!?

"Confused?" Harry walked into the room, a towel round his waist. I immediately blushed and pulled the sheets over my exposed body.
"Hey, you're fucking beautiful" he said sternly before going to my closet and getting out some clothes he had here.
"W-what happened?" I couldn't remember a thing.
"All I remember is that we gave each other head" he replied casually. My eyes widened.
"What!? H-how are you so casual about this!?"
"Baby, stop worrying. It's fine. On tour my hands were literally all over you - we're a couple, we're gonna do m things"
"Shhh!"

"Love" he finished getting ready and sat next to me. "It's okay. There's no need to be ashamed. Plus, we didn't get out of control or anything. And, you stepped out of your comfort zone. Now go pee, m'kay?"
"Was I good at it?" I asked shyly as he put his t shirt over my head.
"Very" he grinned then kissed my lips gently before we both got up. "You go have a shower and I'll make you something to eat"

Like that, I went to the bathroom and took my time. After drying my hair, I got ready into a black t shirt and a long black pleated skirt. I went downstairs to see Harry had made me pancakes and was singing to himself. He looked utterly beautiful in his clothes - God I was so in love with him. Our anniversary was so magical - even though I barely remember it.

"Oh my God did I tell you? While we were having our moment last night, we were listening to Lady Gaga" Harry cackled.
"What!?" I laughed too.
"I woke up and found out the whole discography had been playing. So initially, we had oral to Lady Gaga"
"Y'know, we really need to make a playlist for our sexy times" I said as I sat down to eat.
"I'll get on it" he kissed my head gently then paused. "Where's Tufty?"
"Dead" I replied.
"What!? When!?"
"December"
"Oh shit..."

"Sooo...excited for tour?" I asked him, changing the subject.
"Well yeah but...I don't want to be away from you" he replied.
"I'll come in August. Okay? I'll even fly out some weekends these next two months"
"Thanks love" Harry kissed my forehead gently. "I'm sorry that I'm being so overbearing"
"You're not. You're just sweet" i replied. "But on a serious note...how good was I?"
Harry raised his eye brows and grinned. "Really. Fucking. Good" he replied.
"Watermelon Sugar came true" i joked. We both burst out laughing before I leaned over and hugged him.
"I love you" i smiled.

HARRYS POV
"I love you" my girlfriend smiled sweetly.

Fuck, we got so drunk - we didn't remember anything. All I remember was the stuff we did - Eroda was just as confused. She was so shy and awkward behind the scenes - when we first met she was so confident and outspoken. But she was fucking sexy - she had the most gorgeous body in the entire world yet she had no clue.

"I love you too baby. I gotta go home and pack soon, you wanna help?" I asked.
"Sure, hey let me kiss you" she got off her chair and stood on her toes. "Pleaseee? You're so handsome"
"M'kay" i smiled shyly and pecked her lips.
"That doesn't count!" She sulked.
"Brat" I scoffed playfully. My girlfriends jaw dropped. I giggled at her reaction before her hands gripped my jaw. She tilted my head down so my eyes stared into hers.
"Don't call me that again"
"Or what?" I teased her. Her grip got tighter as she inched her face closer to mine. Holy shit, this was hot. And...shocking.

"You don't wanna know"She removed her hand and smiled brightly - what the fuck.
"C'mon baby, let's pack your things" she skipped off to put on her shoes while I stood there shocked.

What the ever living fuck just happened?