Chapter 38 John and Seraphina 2

*Time Skip after John whooped Juni*
John walks away to the stairs and made sure no one was around. He takes off the paper bag. He sighs.

"So you did your thing?" Zane asks.

John looked to see leaning against the stair case.

"H-How?" John asks.

"Come on John. I didn't train with my mother just for strength you know. Stealth is need too. Oh! I was just sitting on the stairs heading up and heard you." Zane smiles.

"Explains everything I guess. Say, I was meaning to ask if me and Seraphina can go to Otto's place to help her train." John asks.

"Sure. I'll text him and I'll get back to you." Zane says.

"Thanks." John says.

"Oh. You do realize that others will begin to panic since you did your thing with that girl." Zane says.

"I don't care. She deserved it." John says.

"Don't say I didn't warn you." Zane says.

Zane and John walk to class.

*Afterschool*
John and Seraphina meet up with Zane and Zari.

"Hey Zane! Zari!" John calls them out.

Zane and Zari look at John and Seraphina.

"Hey John. Seraphina." Zari smiles.

"So about today-" John gets cut off.

"Sorry you two. Today training isn't happening. Otto's parents are gonna be in a meeting with mother." Zane says.

"Also, Otto and Rosita are still working on Seraphina's problem. So they wish to get done asap." Zari says.

"Oh." John says.

"it's fine John. I'm just glad they are working to get my ability back." Seraphina smiles.

"Yeah sorry. We'll make it up to you two. Maybe set up a date~!" Zari smirks.

John and Seraphina blush and look away.

"Cute." Zari giggles. "Unless, you prefer to go out with me John." Zari grabs John arm. "I wouldn't-!" Zari gets cut off as Seraphina pushes Zari away from John.

Seraphina glares at Zari. "We'll take the date choice."

"Oh my! How bold of your Seraphina. Right in front of John. How do you feel about that John?" Zari teases.

"Well.. I... uh- I'm okay with that." John rubs his neck.

"Great! I'll have a place set up for you two. Make me proud, you two." Zari winks.

John and Seraphina look at each other for a second before looking away. Zane and Zari chuckle as they leave.

*4 hours later*
*John & Blyke's Dorm Room*
Lex appears in front of the door and vibrates through the door. Blyke comes out of his room and sees Lex.

"Who the fuck is you?!" Blyke asks.

"Ummm Zane's and John friend." Lex deadpans.

"O-Oh? I didn't know John had any friends." Blyke says.

Lex sighs. "He likes to keep things secret. HEY JOHN!!!" Lex shouts.

John opens the door of his room. John has a black sweater and black jeans. Blyke looks surprised.

"So Zane set me to see if you are ready for that thing he and Zari set up." Lex says.

"Yeah I am. So...." John trails off.