Chapter 5 Caught!

*Empty Classroom*
"So Isen. What have you found about the Twins?" Arlo asks.

"Well ummm... That might be a problem." Isen says nervously.

"Why?" Arlo questions Isen.

"Well you see..." Isen says.

*Flashback*
Isen was looking for Zane and Zari information. When he found their transcripts from their previous school, their abilities and levels were crossed out along with their level. When Isen clicked on the [unlock] button, a warning message popped up and said the following.

'Unauthorized access. Please enter the Safe Word before proceeding. Failure will result in contact with the Headmaster if a student is accepting this file. Authorities will be contacted if people ages 20 and above are accessing this file without the Safe Word.'

Isen immediately exits out and clears his history.

"Oh fuck!" Isen says nervously.

*Flashback ends*
"So that's what happened." Isen says.

"So it was crossed out and accessing it will cause the person trying to get learn their abilities in deep trouble." Arlo says. "That's weird. I never heard about abilities and their levels being crossed out."

"Isen, please report to the office." a male says from the speakers.

"Oh shit!" Isen says.

*Headmaster's Office*
Isen looks nervous. Vaughn looks disappointed.

"Isen, do you know why I called you here?" Vaughn asks.

"Uhhh no sir!" Isen says while looking scared still.

"This morning, I was contact by the headmaster at LA High about one of my students accessing information. When it was tracked, it was said that the person accessing it was here at Wellston. And I believe it was you who was trying to access this information. So tell me. Why did you try to find information about Zane and Zari." Vaughn asks.

Isen doesn't say anything.

"Isen."

Isen gets scared. "I-I-It was because I was told.." Isen trails off.

"Told by who?" Vaughn asks.

"A-Arlo." Isen says.

"I see. You'll stay here. Keene will bring all of the royals here. Including Elanie, Zane and Zari." Vaughn says.

*Ten minutes later*
Arlo, Seraphina, Remi, Blyke, Elaine, Zane and Zari enter the headmaster office.

"That's all of them." Keene says as he closes the door.

"Arlo, I was told by Isen that you asked him to find information about Zane and Zari's abilities and levels. Is this true." Vaughn says with a tone of anger.

Everyone looks shock. Isen looks nervous.

"Y-Yes." Arlo admits.

"Why is that?" Vaughn asks.

"B-Because it was to find out where they are placed in the hierarchy. They didn't share their abilities and levels." Arlo states while looking nervous.

"Arlo." Vaughn says coldly. "It is not your place to snoop in people's business. There is a reason why they decided to keep their abilities and levels a secret." Vaughn states.

"But sir! You can't be serious! It's important for them to-" gets cut off.

"Arlo! Are you questioning my authority?" Vaughn says as his eyes glow.