Chapter 99 Yami Marik

*SLAM!*

Amy burst through the door. "MARIK!"

Everyone else was behind Amy. They looked confused and concern.

"Marik...?" Amy calls.

"Hm?" Yami Marik looks at them

"Marik? Is that you?" Amy asks.

"Of course it is Amy. I never felt better." Yami Marik says.

Everyone looks to see Keon wrapped up in chains. However, they noticed the millennium rod on Keon's head. Yami Marik pulls out the Millennium rod.

"He deserved to die." Yami Marik says.

"Marik...." Amy was concerned for Marik.

"What's the matter Amy? Was I not suppose to kill them? he did deserve it after all. Tried to control me. Plus, he forced me to spill what I knew in LA HQ. So I had too. It's what we would've done." Yami Marik chuckles.

"No Marik. We needed him alive so that he would reveal the truth." Zane says.

"Come now Zane. We have plenty of authorities left to make us tell them their secret. They are spread out around the world. All we have to do is capture one of the higher ups and force him to spill." Yami Marik says.

"Even so. he was still needed alive." Zane says.

Yami Marik looked annoyed. The chains let go of Keon. Keon drops to the floor.

"If you don't like my decision. Then I'm out." Yami Marik says.

"Sorry Marik." Zane gets in front of Yami Marik. "No can do. Your not acting like yourself."

"Get out of my Zane." Yami Marik says.

"Marik! Please! Just calm down." Iris says.

"Iris. You don't tell me what to do." Yami Marik says.

"Marik...?" Iris looked taken back.

"Just stay out of my way!" Yami Marik lung the chains at the others.

Everyone gets wrapped in chains. Zane and Zari break free from the chains.

"HA!" Yami Marik swings the millennium rod.

Zane and Zari was launched to the wall.

*CRASH!*

John breaks free. He fires a energy beam at Yami Marik. Yami Marik moves out of the way.

"Become my puppet John." Yami Marik chuckles.

John widen his eyes. His hand aims at Seraphina. Seraphina breaks free from the chains. John fires a energy beam at Seraphina. Seraphina moves out of the way.