Side Story: Rosita

Rosita POV
I wake up in the morning and stretch to prepare myself for the day as usual. I have a loving family. I'm a cripple and so are my family. In school, everyone knows me and my brother are cripples.

"HEY CRIPPLE!" a mid-tier yells.

Oh brother! Why can't they shut the FUCK up. "What?" I ask her coldly.

"Watch it girl. You might loose some hair and some teeth. No be a dear and let me pummel you to the ground." the girl smirks as her eyes glow.

"UGH!" I scoff. This girl is Yaslyn. A mid-tier of I think level 3.0?

Yaslyn creates a spikers on her fist and punches Rosita in the face.

OWWW! THAT FUCKEN HURTS! I want to yell but who the fuck would want to help me?

"Hey!" a female shouts.

Yaslyn looks to see Marlize. "M-Marlize. H-How's it hanging!"

Marlize eyes glow and knocks out Yaslyn with a single punch.

Oh yeah! Marlize would step me. When I first met her, she was really.... a bitch.

"You okay Rosita?" Marlize asks.

"Oh yeah. I'm gonna use my ability to heal this. What do you think?!" I ask her seriously at the end.

Marlize shakes her head  "Alright. I'll take you to use your 'ability' at the infirmary."

Marlize became nice after the counseling and teachings by Mrs.Lance. I know she likes my brother Otto. He was the first person Marlize opened up too. My brother never stopped bugging her. Marlize, at first, yelled at him, call him names, threatened him and even beat him down. Zane had to step in most of the time. Sometimes Zari would knock her out just for her to calm down. But ever since then, Marlize became nice and apologized to Otto. She still didn't let him in until they had their first talk. I don't know what they been doing at times. One day, Otto and Marlize were close. Zane and Zari notice that and let them be together if it meant Marlize could trust someone. I think it was around six months ago that Marlize began to like my brother.

"And we're here. Time to use that 'ability' of yours." Marlize giggles.

"Oh shut up!" I roll my eyes.

We enter the infirmary. The school nurse looks at me.

"Again?" she asks.

"Yup." I say.

"*sigh* Sit down on the bed." the school nurse tells me.

Otto had a crush on Marlize for a year at most! I wouldn't mind that Otto and Marlize got together. Hell! My parents would approve in a blink of an eye. I know that if anyone mess with my brother, they answer to Marlize. She's really protective of him. Otto knows that and he doesn't mind. He does his best to protect Marlize, despite being a cripple. One time, I swear to GOD that they kissed a few weeks ago. I wished I had taken the picture. UGH! I would've teased them a lot.

"Here and please don't get hurt anymore." the school nurse tells me.

"I'll try." I reply.

I drink the tonic and give the vial back to the school nurse. I walk out the infirmary with Marlize.

"I'll see if I can find Otto. Later!" Marlize waves goodbye.

I wave back at her with a smile. You know, I wonder why they haven't dated yet? Are they scared? Ehhh! At least they can wait until they build up the courage. Marlize would be crushed if Otto stupidly rejected her. I remember a time where a girl was seducing Otto just to make fun of him. When Marlize found out, THAT girl was never seen again. And no, I don't mean Marlize killed her though I'm pretty sure she would've done it if Otto hadn't told her to keep her alive. Also, there was a time were three girls locked up Otto and video record them beating him down. One of the girls even touched his area. The video was spread around school. Marlize shouted at Otto for not telling her about that happening. She demanded to kill the three. Otto didn't want the girls to die even if they did that to him. Marlize pleaded Otto to let her. She even asked Zane and Zari! Of course they said it was up to Otto since they did that to him. Otto refused to let the girls to die. Marlize was angry and stormed off the training room. The next day, Marlize begged Otto to at least tell her who were the three. Of course, Otto told Marlize who were the three. The next day AFTER, the three girls were found all bloodied and beat up near the dormitories. The headmaster didn't do anything since we were members of LA HQ. That saved Marlize from getting suspended, let alone expelled. The headmaster doesn't want to deal with Mrs.Lance.

I turn the corner and see Marlize beating down the mid-tier known as Jenny. Of course it would be her. Jenny always had this sick twist of sexually harassing my brother then blame him for it. She actually likes that kind of shit. Marlize HATES Jenny to the point that she would ignore Mrs.Lance order of keeping her alive. Why hasn't she killed her? Simple. My brother again. Last time, Jenny shoved Otto to the janitor's closet and almost did oral on him. Zari told me about it and kinda wished she didn't. When Marlized found him, apparently Jenny was giving the thing you call with your hands. I don't wanna even say it. Blah! So, Jenny used her tongue to push Marlize buttons. Marlize was frozen in shock for two things... maybe three. One was the fact that Otto was tied up with rope. WHO THE HELL KEEPS ROPE IN THE JANITOR CLOSET! Two, Marlize saw Otto's "pitched tent". Three, Jenny almost put her mouth on it. Marlize flipped out on Jenny and almost kill her if Otto didn't till her to stop. Zari told me that Marlize wanted him right there even if Jenny was there. But it took all her willpower not too. Otto and Marlize didn't mention it since that day. I don't know why Zari told me this but Marlize stated that she would've given oral to my brother if the security hadn't come.

*After school*
Have I been sexually harassed? Maybe once on the way home. I told my family about a man in his late 30s tired to force me into sex but I got away. My parents were worried sick! Otto promised to make the guy pay! And well, he kinda kept that promise by telling the others. Marlize wanted to rip the guy head off. Amy, Iris, Marik and Zari wanted to torture the man to death. Zane.... oh boy! He was full of rage and demanded me to give every detail about the man. Zack and Mili comfort me so that I was talking properly. Zane and Otto found the man THE VERY NEXT DAY. HE HAD A FUCKEN WIFE AND TWO DAUGHTERS. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!!!!! And oh boy it got juicy. Zane told the man's wife about the incident and she was angry at him. Zane revealed his ID about us being part of LA HQ. The man was pale as fuck when learned about us. The wife... ex-wife let us do whatever we wanted with him. Zari escorted her and the two girls away. Marik, Iris, Otto and Zari tortured the man. Zane was enjoying every moment of it. When it was his turn, the man wished he never did that to me. He begged over and over. Zane didn't care and mentally broke him with Otto's serums. The man was left to suffer.

*Rosita Room*
Ahhh! How sweet home. Zack and Mili are coming over. We have to work on restoring Seraphina's ability. Mrs.Lance wants us to make sure we can find a serum to reverse the effect. I don't blame her. Heck! I would be scared too!

"Rosita! Zack and Mili are here!" mother yelled.

"Coming!" I shout.

Well, time to get to work. Homework can wait.

A/N: I did this because I couldn't sleep......