Chapter 61 Volcan & Business

*Night, Abandoned Parking Lot*

6 black vans begin to pull up in the parking lot

6 black vans begin to pull up in the parking lot. Volcan and a group of Ember members are waiting by the other side. The vans stop and the doors open. People begin to come out of the vans. One has a case with him.

 One has a case with him

Volcan steps forward. "You with the case. Are you the one in charge?"

They stay silent.

Someone comes out of the van.

"Now now. Have a little patience." the man say as he steps forward.

"So your the one in charge?" Volcan asks.

"One of the people in charge. Call me Tobias." Tobias says.

"My time is limited. So let's get this over with." Volcan demands.

Another door to the van opens.

"Woah there lady! That's not how you speak with your clients." a man says.

The man walks and stops beside Tobias

"Listen here. We are here to do business. Not talk." Volcan growls.

"Yikes. Looks like someone has daddy issues." the man says.

Volcan eyes glow.

"Ah! Don't. You couldn't take us down even if you tried. You got the goods?" the man asks.

"You got the money?" Volcan asks.

The man motions the man with the case to come. The man nods and walks up to the man. The man shows the money in the case.

"Here's the money." the man says.

"Bring it." Volcan says.

"Woah there! Where's the goods first." the man says. "You don't expect me to give you the money right away, do you?" he chuckles.

Volcan growls and a man steps forward. He opens a case with 20 ability amplifiers.

"That's it?" Tobais asks.

"That's all we could mange for now." Volcan says.

"Well. It's better than nothing I suppose." the man shrugs.

"You should be grateful. We don't normally give these out to people like you or elites and higher." Volcan says.

"Don't care." the man says.

The man with the case walks up. The man with the ability amplifiers walks up. They meet in the middle. The two give each other the cases. They walk back to their respective groups.

"Next time. I expect to get more." the man says.

"You aren't here to command us." Volcan says.

"No. But we could if we take over this city." Tobais states.

Volcan looks pissed. Tobias could tell that Volcan is mad and chuckles.

"You want to fight?" Tobais asks.

"Now now. No need to hurt the lady. We got what we needed in this pathetic town." the man says.

"Consider yourself lucky." Tobias says.

They begin to walk back to their vans. The man stops and turns to face Volcan.

"Oh! I will be back to do business again. Make yourselves available at that time. I'll send a card to let you know." the man says as he walks to the van.

The vans begin to start. Everyone gets inside and the doors closes. The vans begin to drive off. Volcan and the rest of the group watch.

"Were they-?" the man gets interrupted.

"A dangerous group. That man was Ricardo Diaz aka the dragon. Luckily, it's not our business as long they aren't planning to stick around here." Volcan says.

The rest of the group looked concerned.

"You sure it was a good idea to do this business?" the female asks.

"No point of regretting it now. What's done is done. Let's move." Volcan says as she walks away.

The rest of the group follow her.

*Inside the van*
The person gives Ricardo the case. Ricardo opens it and takes out the amplifier.

"Ember. It's not bad on what you made. Now. Let's see if we could mass produce this and maybe give it a litte tweak." Ricardo smirks.

LE BONUS

Ricardo Diaz
Ability: ??
Level: 6.5

LA HQ Notes: Ricardo Diaz aka The Dragon. He is a well known criminal in New York. He is not to be underestimated. Has broken out of prison 45 times. Has connections everywhere he goes. Threat Level: SS

Tobias Church
Ability: ??
Level: 6

LA HQ Notes: Tobais Church is well known criminal in New York. Seems to be working with Ricardo Diaz. Has fought against administrators before. Has broken out of jail 33 times. Has connections in Europe and Canada. Threat Level: A