Chapter 56 Zari & Remi Talk/ Zane & Zari Talk

*Time Skip after Blyke, Isen & Remi learned Joker's identity. And! Remi confronts Arlo*
Remi was walking away from Arlo. 'What can I do? If Arlo can't defeat him then.... who can?'

Remi looks to see Zari by. Zari smiles at her. Remi waves. Remi widens her eyes.

'ZARI!!!' "Zari!" Remi calls.

Zari turns around to look at Remi. "Yes Remi?"

"Zari.... Please tell you and Zane changed your mind about dealing with Joker." Remi says.

"NO. We haven't." Zari says.

"......" "Is it because John is Joker?" Remi asks.

Zari looks surprised. "So you figured it out huh?"

"Why?" Remi asks.

"Why does it matter?" Zari asks.

"It's wrong." Remi says.

"Letting students get bullied. Not noticing the low-tiers struggling to survive. Always acting like they are stronger and owe everyone. Beating them down. Hmmmm. John sure does now how to ingrain it to the high-tiers." Zari says.

"Zari. I'm serious. What John is doing is out of control." Remi says.

"Remi. Tell me how it is any different from the mid-tiers doing the same thing to low-tiers?" Zari asks.

"........" Remi stays silent.

"So why does it matter to you when the elite and high tiers get targeted. But when the low-tiers are getting attacked, it's like you don't notice at all." Zari says.

"There aren't many of us. We are doing our best to stop the fights. You and Zane should be helping too!" Remi fires back.

"OH? Is that what you think? We already have." Zari states.

Remi looks confused.

"You see. We asked the low-tiers who been hurting them. Me and Zane dealt with them. And yet, people can be so stubborn when they think they can get away with it." Zari says.

Remi notice that Zari was leaning closer to her face.

"But they're wrong. That's why me and Zane start to put fear in their hearts. They just think me and Zane are low-tiers or cripples all because we don't use our abilities. It's funny how everyone gets so cocky when they have power over someone weaker than them. But when it's someone stronger than them. They follow the strong like dogs on a leash. The hierarchy is pathetic. No matter what you do. No matter how much you try. What family you are born in. What level is your ability. It determines your future at that time. Which is why John is doing this. He's showing everyone that the high-tiers are no expectation. He's treating them how low-tiers are treated. If you don't understand that. Then..... You are not smart like your brother Rei." Zari walks away.

Remi was left puzzled.

*Apartment*
"Really? You really think Remi is gonna understand?" Zane asks.

"I hope she does." Zari says.

"Sis. You know how dense she is. She only understands once she sees it for herself or her brother tells her." Zane says.

"I couldn't help it. Besides, know that she knows that Joker is John. We don't need to be as cautious as before." Zari says.

"That's true. The only left in the circle is Seraphina." Zane says.

Zari stays quiet.

"I know you can see John losing himself. And this rate, we might have to deal with him sooner than expected." Zane adds.

"And you think Seraphina will be enough to stop him?" Zari asks.

"The moment she finds out the truth..... No." Zane admits.

"Jeez. John just had to make I complicated." Zari sighs.

"Can't blame him sis. Had Arlo kept minding his own business. None of this would've even happen at the start." Zane says.

"I know. But I'm worried. Seraphina would not only be heartbroken, she'll lose herself. Like her world is gonna shatter right in front of her very own eyes." Zari says.

"No doubt mother will have a talk with Seraphina when the time comes." Zane says.

"And do you think she'll leave?" Zari asks.

"If she does..... She might get her ability restored by us. So the most likely outcome would be for her to stay until her ability comes back." Zane says.

"Isn't that just like using us?" Zari asks.

"Can you blame her if you were in her shoes?" Zane asks.

"Touché." Zari says.

"Besides, we'll cross that bridge when it happens." Zane says.

Zari sighs and nods.