Chapter 41 Ahhh! This Bitch Again?

*Lewes*
Remi was on the floor while lightning surround her.

"That was cute.... but you'll have to do better than that." Volcan says.

Volcan charges at Remi. Remi gets up.

"..."

Volcan strikes at Remi but she jumps to avoid the hit. Remi throws a kick at Voclan but she ducks to avoid the kick.

"Too slow." Volcan says.

Volcan swipes at Remi but she jumps back.

"Ugh!" Remi gets burn marks on her arm.

An energy beam heads toward Volcan. The energy beam hits her shoulder.

"What?" Volcan says in surprise.

Volcan jumps back as she hold her arm.

"Not bad. Looks like you had something up your sleeve after all." Volcan says.

Remi fires lightning at Volcan. Volcan avoids the lightning by zig zagging while holding her arm. Volcan manages to dodge a energy beam that was near her face.

'A high-level sniper... What a nuisance.' Volcan thinks.

Remi charges at Volcan.

"....." Volcan looks at Remi.

*SPLAT*
Volcan avoids Remi hand. Volcan fire claws hit Remi in the side of her stomach.

"Wh-What?" Remi says in shock.

*Roof*
"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM HER!" Blyke yells as he charges a energy beam.

Blyke fires the energy beam towards Volcan. Volcan removes her claw and jumps back to avoid the beam. Remi falls her knees and collapse.

"How annoying. Your friend is starting to get on my nerves. I'll take care of that as soon as I'm finished with you." Volcan says as she looks at Remi.

Volcan raises her hand as she turns to Remi. She lunges her arm towards Remi. Isen appears and hits Volcan in the head.

'........?!!' Volcan looks surprised as she is launched back.

Isen lands and looks at Remi. "Hey! Hey, can you hear me?"

"...." Remi groans in pain.

Isen lifts Remi up. Volcan slides back. She charges at at Isen. Before Isen could lift his fist, red lightning passes Isen and hits Volcan. Silver passes Isen and hits Volcan in the back.

"AUGH!" Volcan coughs out blood.

Isen and Blyke look surprised.

'WHO THE FUCK IS THAT????!!!!!' Isen and Blyke thinks

They look at the other person and pale a little.