Chapter 47 Interigate 2

*Time Skip to John getting called to the Headmaster's Office*
John gets up from his seat and walks out of class. As John was walking towards the headmaster's office, Zane waits for him. John looks to see Zane.

"Zane? What are you doing here?" John asks.

"I heard that they called for you. I'm here to see what's going on. Mind if I tag?" Zane asks.

"Nah. I don't mind." John says.

Zane nods. They head to the headmaster's office door and knocks.

"Come in." Vaughn says from the other side.

The door opens.

"Sir, you wanted to see me?" John asks as he enters.

John looks to see Keon.

"It's been a while John." Keon says.

Zane enters and closes the door. John looks nervous.

"....." He remembers what Keon did to him at the readjustment classes.

"John?" Vaughn calls.

John snaps out of it.

"John, are you alright?" Vaughn asks.

John smiles. "Yeah, sorry. I just spaced out for a second."

"Okay, please have a seat." Vaughn says.

John begins to walk towards the seat and sits down. Keon and Nadia look at Zane who is leaning on the wall.

"Allow me to introduce you... This is Mr.Keon which I believe you're familiar with and the other is Ms.Nadia. They represent the authorities... and are here to ask you a few questions about the book Unordinary." Vaughn says.

"Okay sure." John says.

"..." "Calm down, John. There's no need to be so nervous." Vaughn says.

"...." John stays silent.

"Before we begin, who are you young man?" Keon asks.

"Why should I tell you?" Zane responds.

"This has nothing to do with you." Keon says.

"Oh it does." Zane smirks.

"Oh? Do you have connections with the book Unordinary?" Keon asks.

"No. But I do have connections with LA HQ." Zane smiles.

Keon and Nadia looks surprised.

'Another one?' Keon thinks. "So you work for them?"

Zane takes out his LA HQ ID and shows it to Keon and Nadia. "Yes I do."

Keon and Nadia look at John.

"Alright then. Let's begin. This is an official interrogation issued by the authorities. You are expected to answer all questions with honesty. Any false response will be defected and will result in immediate expulsion. Is this understood, John?" Nadia asks.

"Yes." John huffs nervously.

Zane notices John shaking a bit.

"John." Keon calls.

"....!!" John snaps out of it.

"Are you currently in possession of any copies of Unordinary?" Keon asks.

'Come on, calm down! Those classes happened ages ago! Pull yourself together...!' John thinks. "No, I got rid of mine." he replies.

"How long was the book in your possession for before then?" Keon asks.