Chapter 64 Las Vagas/ Shin & Sicily

*Las Vagas, Near the Alleyway*

"Shin! He went to the alleyway!" Sicily says

"Got it Sicily." Shine rushes to the alleyway.

Shin turns to the corner and sees the male.

"Ahh! Looks like I was foolish to come this way." the man says.

"Give it Cryn! You are under arrest under the direct orders of LA HQ!" Shin says.

Sicily stops by Shin side.

"GAHAHA! Really? Why did they send children after me? I'm surprised that they made that choice. Ah! No matter. You two will be soon DEAD!" Cryn charges at them.

Shin shoots out blue flames. Cryn dodges the attacks. Sicily fires lightning. Cryn moves out of the way. Shin fires more blue flames. Cryn dodges Shin's attacks. Sicily stomps her foot. Stone pillars head up towards Cryn. Cryn gets hit. Shin fires a blue fireball at Cryn. Cryn gets hit. Cryn falls onto the girl. Sicily shoots out lightning from her finger tips.

"ARGH!!!" Cryn yells in pain.

Shin shoots out a blue fireball at Cryn.

*Explosion*
Cryn slides back to the wall with burn marks. "Urgh! Damn.... you."

Sicily traps Cryn in a block of ice. "That should hold him long enough."

"Yeah. But we better be on guard. He is known for his tricks." Shin says.

Sicily nods and coats herself in electrical and flame rings. Shin covers himself in blue flame rings.

"We got the target. Locate our positions." Sicily says in the ear comms.

"Roger. We are on our way." a male says.

*5 minutes later*
Vans pull up. LA HQ members begin to exit the van. Sicily and three others walk towards Cryn. She reduces the ice down to the neck. A collar was placed on Cryn.

"Heh! You think this would-! ARGHH!!!!" Cryn screams in pain.

A button was pressed by a female LA HQ member. "I'd keep my mouth shut if I were you."

"Hey pretty lady. You and I could go out for some-" Cryn gets knocked out by Shin.

"We should take him quickly to his cell." Shin says.

"Agreed." Sicily says.

The members nod. Sicily removes the ice. Cryn was cuffed and taken to the vans.

*Hotel, Sicily & Shin's Room*
"So, how was the mission?" Supreme Three asks through the computer.

"It was dealt with. Cryn has been captured." Sicily says.

"We manage to weak him for Sicily to trap him in ice until backup arrived." Shin says.

"Excellent. I knew I could count on you two. Please be advised that Cryn could've trick you into attacking each other." Supreme Three says.

"No worries. We made sure it was him." Shin says.

"Good. Tomorrow, Executive Lance has requested that you two go to Wellston to meet up with Zane and his group. I have approved of this. A boy name John Doe has a fascinating ability." Supreme Three says.

"Oh? What makes him so special that we need to go to Wellston?" Sicily asks.

"Well you see. Supreme One is going to meet this boy personally. That's how interesting this boy is." Supreme Three says.

Shin and Sicily looked surprised.

"But Supreme One rarely goes to meet anyone in person." Shin says.

"I know. That's why, I'm sending you two to meet with him. Tell me what you think of this boy." Supreme Three says.

"Is there anything we should know about him?" Sicily asks.

"Yes. From the file Executive Lance submitted. This boy ability is 'Aura Manipulation'. At the time as King in New Boston which was a few years ago, he was a God-Tier of level 7.0. Currently, he is a level 7.6. He was known to have aggressive behavior. Was expelled before going to Wellston as of now. Lately, he defeated all the royals in New Boston. Mrs.Lance informed me about it before you called." Supreme Three says.

"But is it similar to-" Shin gets cut off.

"I don't think so. Her ability may have to do with auras but I doubt this boy ability is like hers." Supreme Three says.

"So do you want us to fight him or something?" Sicily asks.

"Well, that's up to you. I'm not forcing you. Just give me your thought about him. I want to be sure he someone we can count on as one of us. I am having doubts of this boy. Especially after those 'classes' he did with the authorities. I just want to be sure he doesn't cause trouble within HQ." Supreme Three says.

"You can count on us." Shin says.

"Right. We won't disappoint you!" Sicily states.

"You two need to learn how to relax sometimes. You don't have to be so formal." Supreme Three says.

"You are one of the Supreme Five. We cannot dishonor you." Shin says.

"He's right. You are the highest authority in LA HQ." Sicily says.

"*sigh* I know. Oh! After you two meet this boy, you'll have a one week break. So for now, you two have a goodnight rest until then." Supreme Three says.

"Understood!" Shin & Sicily say.

The call ends and Shin closes the laptop.

"Ummm... Shin. Do you think this John person could a threat?" Sicily asks.

"If Supreme Three believes so, yes. But that's why he wants us to meet him. Seems like Zane and Zari are being too laid back." Shin stretches.

"Well, they do treat their group like family. And kept them closer after Mari's death." Sicily frowns.

"I know. But, hopefully this John person won't be a threat. Otherwise, we have to take care of him." Shin says.

Sicily sighs and nods. She hugs Shin. Shin hugs Sicily back and smiles.

LE BONUS

Shin
Ability: [Blue] Fire Manipulation
Level: 8.5

Sicily
Ability: Elemental Manipulation and Healing Manipulation
Level: 8.4

Cryn
Ability: Trickster
Level: 5
Note: Cryn is a Threat Level C. However, he is known to trick many members including administrators and executives. Has escaped prison 25 times. Please be advise of those around you. He may mask his identity as someone you are familiar with. Must be dealt with people under Supreme Three or Four wing.