Chapter 85 Zane VS John

I just wanna say this once. If you don't like what I'm doing. Just don't bother commenting. That's all I ask. Don't like the ships. Okay. I understand. Believe me. I don't even care about ships. I do it for the plot. Also, readers seem to like it. I know I can't make everyone like the story but come on. At least I'm doing the best I can.

*East Courtyard*

"Look, it's him..."

"Do you really think he's Joker?"

"There's no way to really know..."

"Probably just best to stay away from him for now."

"Watch him carefully in case he makes a move...."

"Oh no, it's John again!"

"Everyone, keep quiet."

"Be careful. Don't piss him off."

"Stay away from him."

Monster.

"Hey Johnny." Zeke says. "it's been a while, huh? Remember me?" Zeke asks.

"......." John stares at him.

"Soo, Johnny Boy.... I heard some rumors that you were Joker. Just wanted to prove to everyone around us that you aren't. And that there's absolutely nothing to be afraid of." Zeke says.

"Wait, so hohn isn't Joker?"

"isen really was lying?"

"I knew he was a cripple all along. Makes so much more sense now."

"I still wanna watch Zeke beat his ass though... Just to make sure."

*Hallway*

Arlo and Holden were walking in the hallway. Arlo notices the crowd of students and check things out.

'.........?' Arlo was looking at John, Zeke and the two other students. "........" 'Zeke, you're making the same mistake I did. He'll rip you apart..... And no one will be able to save you.'

"Woah, everyone's watching!"

"Even Cecile."

'John... Will you finally reveal yourself? Or.......' Cecile thinks back to Zane eyes glowing and holding her in place. 'Will Zane stop you....'

"Zeke really went and challenged John, huh?"

"What? I wanna see!"

"............" Seraphina glances at the crowd then looks away.

"Huh?" Evie looked taken back. "Seraphina? You're not worried about John?"

"......" Seraphina thinks back of Joker fighting the royals.

I don't want to see him like that again.

"You're just a cripple. What could you possibly help me with?" John asks. He glares at her.

It hurts.

"No. He won't have any trouble against Zeke." Seraphina says as she walks away.

"......?" Evie was totally confused.

Zari texted the group chat.

Zari: It's almost time.

Lex: Finally something to kill time.

Marlize: Shut up and be ready.

Lex: Rude :(

Otto: Lol