Chapter 22 The Matches

*Changing Room*
"Does it fit?" Zari asks.

"Oh yeah." Seraphina responds.

"Good. We were these so that we don't mess up our clothes." Zari states.

"Well, that's smart thinking but who would fix these clothes though?" Seraphina asks.

"Mrs.Octavious. She actually fixes them. Even though it puts stress on her at times." Zari says with concern.

"Well, I can't wait to see how this goes." Seraphina says.

"I know right?" Zari says with a smile.

The two exit the changing room and enter the training room. Zane looks at his sister and Seraphina.

"Seraphina, sis, made in time." Zane says.

"So how are the matches gonna be? One-on-One? Two-on-Two? Or Three-on-Three?" Zari asks.

"Most likely one-on-one. Besides, mother will be doing the pairings." Zane states.

"Of course she would." Zari sighs.

"So Seraphina. Should I give you the rundown on the rest?" Zane asks.

"Eh!" Seraphina shrugs.

"Oookay. Marlize is a god-tier. Her ability is Superior Human. Amy, is a high-tier. Her ability is Metal Manipulation as you saw the first time you met her. Marik is an elite-tier. Ability is Chains. Otto is a cripple. However, if he uses his mechanical arms, he'll have the strength of a mid-tier or elite-tier if he actually finish putting the new parts. Iris is an elite-tier. Her ability is Snipe but Marik already mention that. Rosa is a high-tier. Her ability is Healing Barrier. Well you know John already. Me and my sister both have the ability Crystallization. And we are both god-tiers. That is the rundown." Zane says.

"And their level?" Seraphina asks.

"Well it doesn't matter since none of them are near you level." Zane chuckles. "Marlize can maybe damage you a bit. But the most trouble you'll have to face is mostly me and Zari."

"And I'll have to see for myself." Seraphina smirks.

"Yes we will." Zane smirks.

Mrs.Lance enters the training. "Alright people. Listen up! These are your choices! We can eat first or begin the matches already. Which will you choose?"

"Matches!" Everyone says.

"Alright then. I'll let the rest know." Mrs.Lance says as she walks out.

"You mom is sure like you two. Cheerful and serious." Seraphina giggles.

"Well, you know how we got that part." Zari smiles.

Mrs.Lance, William, Mr and Mrs. Octavius enter the training room with seats. The place the seats down and sit down except Mrs.Lance. Mrs.Lance begins to walk towards the ring.

"Alright. Let's start the matches. Where are Rosita, Mili and Zack?" Mrs.Lance asks

Rosita, Mili and Zack enter the training room.

"Sorry! We were changing." Rosita says.

"Okay. Now that everyone is here. Let us start. John, Otto, since the both of you have no ability, you two will start first." Mrs.Lance says.

John and Otto nod. They enter the ring and opposite from each other.

"This won't be like last time." John says.

"Don't count chickens John. Your girlfriend is watching." Otto smirks.

"So is yours." John grins.