Chapter 35 Arlo shows why he is King in the Hallway

*Apartment, Morning*
Zane and Zari look at the video call with Mrs.Lance.

"So that's all I have to give for now." Mrs.Lance says.

"So now they are trying to supply ability amplifiers out of Wellston?" Zari asks.

"Yup. But it seems like this has been going on for at least a month." Mrs.Lance states.

"Did the man at least give us a location to strike?" Zane asks.

"Afraid not. He didn't know. Only said they supply you it. You don't go where they go. Unless you wish to die is what he said." Mrs.Lance says.

"That sucks." Zari sighs.

"How's John and Seraphina doing?" Mrs.Lance asks.

"Seraphina is trying her best to coop with the ability 'loss' while John is almost at his breaking point. If it weren't for Seraphina, John would surely go rampaging on Wellston." Zane states.

"Well just know we are doing our best for those two. Seraphina shouldn't be getting her hopes up because it will only break her more. And I don't want that." Mrs.Lance says with concern.

"Yeah." Zari looks sadded.

"And what about Lex?" Mrs.Lance asks.

"Otto has managed to get Lex to trust him. Surprisingly he gave a smile which me and Amy noticed." Zari states.

"Oh? Well that's a start." Mrs.Lance chuckles. "By the way, the two people the headmaster questioned were brought to us yesterday."

"Really?" Zane asks.

"Yup." Mrs.Lance pops the p. "Well I'll talj to you two later. I got papers to fill out. Bye my little babies."

The video call ends. Zane and Zari chuckle.

"Still calling us babies." Zari smiles.

"Yeah. I bet even in adult lives she'll be calling us that still." Zane smiles.

*Time Skip to Arlo walking down the hallway*

'....' 'In all my life... I've only met a certain amount of people who could defeat me. Yet three of them.. Despite being so powerful... Are all so damn foolish! Rei got injured for helping low-tiers from a Ember attack... Seraphina simply abandoned her role... and chose to ignore everything around her. And John, he's constantly hiding... and pretends like nothing is his problem. Why am I the only one doing anything? We should all be enforcing order,and setting an example for everyone to follow. Zane and Zari are only here for work which I can understand but their methods...' a tear of sweat comes down Arlo's face

Arlo thinks of back where Lex kills the man by vibrating his hand into the man's chest and crushes his heart.

'...are really terrifying.' Arlo thinks.

Arlo looks at the corner of his eye. He sees students crowding around. Zeke smiles as he looks down Seraphina and John.

"...." 'Those two..." Arlo thinks back of John and Seraphina using their abilities. 'To end up looking like that.....?'

Arlo begins to talk towards Zeke.

'Unacceptable!' Arlo looks a little pissed.

"Zeke, you snake. After kissing up to me for all these years. You finally show your true colors!" Seraphina states.

"Hey, don't blame me! It's not my fault you can't use your ability, is it? Look, this isn't anything personal. I'm just taking advantage of an opportunity. Now, in front of all these witness... I've defeated you! The mighty Seraphina has fallen. You can call me the Godslayer." Zeke smiles.