Chapter 30 Cecile

*Time Skip to Seraphina saving a low-tier*
"Enough." Seraphina says.

"Ah....!" Brea looks surprised. "S-Seraphina!"

"You." Seraphina looks at the girl.

"Uuuhm, yes!?" Evie says.

"Go to your class." Seraphina says.

"Uhh..." Evie trails off and bows.

"Wait! But why? She-!" Brea stops.

"And you... Don't waste other people's time." Seraphina tells Brea.

Seraphina let's go of Brea. Seraphina walks away.

'Wait... but... I don't understand what I did wrong?!'

"Haha, how embarrassing."

"Crazy bitch."

"She just got roasted."

"That's what you get for blocking her way in the hall."

"She's saying her time isn't worth the low-tiers time. Ouchhh."

"How the tides have turned."

"Ugh, she deserved that. I never liked her away."

'B-But she's the low-tier. And she's the one who bumped into me! Why should I be humiliated for!? What kind of treatment is this?It's unfair.' Brea clenches her fist. 'Seraphina! You're not suppose to side with those weaklings!' "You're suppose to look out for the rest of us!"

Brea fires a beam at Seraphina. Seraphina looks behind her and sees the beam heading towards her. Seraphina closes her eyes and braces herself. The beam hits a barrier around Seraphina. Seraphina looks surprised.

"My, my... What do we have here?" Arlo says as he walks towards Seraphina.

Brea looks scared. "A-Arlo?"

"How dare you strike a superior from behind?" Arlo asks.

"I'm.. I didn't mean to..!" Brea says then notices a barrier around her. "Uh..?!" "ACK!" as she is pressed to the floor. "I'M SORRY! I'M REALLY SORRY! PLEASE LET ME GO!"

"From now on... If I catch any of you overstepping your boundaries again.. You'll have answer to me." Arlo states. "We need to talk. Come with me." Arlo says to Seraphina.

*Time Skip to the Press Room*
Cecile listen to the record.

A/N: It's the same as Unordinary. I don't want to write it down....

'This is amazing. You outdone yourself Terrence. I know you were given a warning to the headmaster but this is golden. First Zane and Zari, now John. Arlo will no longer be part of the hierarchy royals. Arlo will be humiliated. It's just to bad that, not only Arlo told me to tell Terrence name about the article but Zari threatened me.' Cecile thinks.

*Flashback*
Zari enters the press room. Cecile looks up.

"What do you want?" Cecile asks.

"I want you to not write anything about me and my twin brother Zane." Zari states.

"Why should I listen to you? You have no authority over me. And your ability isn't known. So you must be a weakling." Cecile says as she stands up.

"Then tell that to all the people me and my brother taken down single handedly." Zari smirks.

"Leave." Cecile demands.

Zari eyes glow. Cecile eyes glow. Cecile attacks Zari. Zari dodges the energy vines and punches Cecile in the face really fast. Cecile gets slammed to the ground all of a sudden.

"Know this. If any article is written about me or my brother, we will take out every single ONE OF THE PRESS. Is that clear bitch?" Zari threatens.

"Y-yes." Cecile says.

"Good. Now, make sure you and your press get to live another day. Otherwise, their deaths are on your shoulder." Zari lets Cecile go.

*Flashback end*
'The way she spoke, it was like she really meant it.' Cecile thinks.

"Hey Cecile. I got something I want to show you." Juni says.

Cecile looks at Juni.

A/N: Short chapter.