Chapter 51 Blyke V.S Masked Student/Zari is Straightfoward

Blyke was having stuff in his mind. When he looks back, he sees the masked student(John).

"......" "It's you." Blyke says.

In the hallway, two students were walking the hallway. The male student looks out the window.

"......!!" "Hey, look!" the male student points.

"What? Wait, isn't that.... Blyke and the masked student." the female student asks?

Blyke turns his whole body to look at the masked student. "You want to challenge me? Fine, I'll take you on. I've got a bone to pick with you after all. You hurt Isen. And you've been causing a lot of ruckus around school." Blyke says. He stares down at the masked student. 'Abel wasn't exaggerating.... This guy's got no distinguishing characteristics.' he thinks.

"......."

"As soon as I got serious..... He somehow mirrored my ability." Abel says.

'Copies abilities huh? Then let's see how you do... when you don't have anything to copy!' Blyke thinks as he clenches his fist.

The masked student charges at Blyke. Blyke readies himself. The masked student raises his fist.

"......"

Blyke deflects the punch. 'What's under that mask?!'

As Blyke reaches the mask, the masked student blocks it.

".....!!!" 'What the-?! He can fight too?!' Blyke thinks.

The masked student knees Blyke in the stomach.

"AUGH!" Blyke has blood come out of his mouth. He slides back. '.......' 'Normally, people can't hit that hard! Looks like he got his hands on a strength ability beforehand.. I should've known better...' he thinks.

"Hey, what's going on?"

"Blyke's getting his ass handed to him!"

"Why not just blast him...?"

"Eh, who knows what he's thinking...."

Zane and Zari watch the fight from the sky.

"Looks like Blyke was smart for not using his ability at the start." Zari says.

"Yeah but Cecile helped him get a ability beforehand." Zane says.

"She's really trying to get his trust huh?" Zari asks.

"Yeah. No doubt she wants Arlo dethroned but it will work against her. John may be blinded in rage when that happens." Zane says.

"Are you just staying put because you want John to grow?" Zari asks.

Zane smirks. "Indeed. When he and I fight. I want him to fully utilize his ability to the max." Zane clenches his fist. "When the time comes, I'll finally have a battle that is worth remembering."

"Battle maniac." Zari says.

"Like your not interested as well." Zane says as he looks at Zari.

"Twins do think alike." Zari smirks as she looks at Zane.

The two look down at the fight.

"What do you want from me?" Blyke asks. "......!!"

The masked student throws a punch. Blyke sees it and ducks. Blyke jabs the masked student.

"...!"

"Eat this, asshole!" Blyke says as he readies his fist.

Blyke throws the punch. The masked student grabs Blyke's arm.