Chapter 62 Joker vs Royals

*Time Skip to Remi walking outside the courtyard*
Remi was walking as she looked around. "........."

Joker(John) walk up and stops. Remi turns around. The students looked scared.

".......!!" Remi looks at Joker.

"Oh my gosh! I-It's Joker!"

"Aaah, what's he doing here?"

"Showdown with Remi, I'm guessing?! Holy shit- What do we do?"

"Everyone, this is gonna be messy! Get to somewhere safe!" Remi shouts.

The students begin to run away.

"......."

Remi readies herself. "Alright, John... Bring it on!"

Joker does a thumbs down. He shifts into attack form. He appears in front of Remi with his fist ready.

'..Wait! This isn't Cecile's ability' Remi thinks as the punch gets closer. Remi activates her ability and dodges the punch. She grabs John's shoulder and electrocuted him.

".......!!" John shifts into defensive form.

'.....Defensive Form...?' Remi looked surprised.

John readies his punch with attack form.

"......!!"

Remi barely dodges the punch. Remi jumps back. She slides back.

'Isn't that Zeke's ability?!' Remi questions.

John gets coated in black lightning. Zane was up in the sky with his crystal wings out and wearing his mask. He looked at his phone.

Zari: Everyone is place to attack. Lex, Rosa and I will wait for you to let us pick up John.

Zane puts away his phone and looks down.

"...." 'So he started with Zeke's ability... And now he has mine. Much sooner than I had planned!' Remi thinks.

John raises his hand and lightning is created.

'......!!!'

The lightning is thrown at Remi. Remi looks surprised and jumps to the side.

'I need to stall him for as long as I can.... Give Blyke and Isen time to wear him down!' "......!??" Remi looked surprised.

John was right next to her, ready to strike.

'He's fast!' Remi thinks.

Remi moves back to avoid the hit.

'Come on, guys.... Any time now!' Remi shouts in her mind.

Joker notices the energy beam. He gets hit on the shoulder. "......!!" Joker slides on the ground.

Zane looks to see Isen and Blyke. 'So this is your plan Remi. Have Isen and Blyke wear John down in order to have a better chance at winning. No.... Maybe unmasking him.'

"Did we get him?" Blyke asks.

"Yeah." Isen replies. "Charge up another one."

Alright." Blyke says.

Remi fires lightning at John. John gets hit.

"......"

"!!!" Remi looked surprised. 'What? He can still move through my lightning?! His defense form is strong!'

Joker fires lightning at Remi. He dashes towards her.

'Nice try, John. But your lightning won't work on me either!' Remi thinks.