Chapter 96 Death of Leilah/ Savitar attacks

*BAM!*

The people begin to punch the barrier.

'These people... Judging from their attacks... Seem to have around mid-level strength.' Arlo thinks.

More people attack the barrier.

*BAM BAM!*

'This degree of damage usually means nothing to me. But...' "hey... I can't hold them off for much longer." Arlo says. "Get ready to defend. My barrier's coming down."

The barrier disappears. The person charges at Arlo.

Mechanical arms grabs two people.

"HEY!!"

"AHHH!!"

The people look up. Marlize and Amy land down.

"Surprise bitches!" Marlize kicks the female in the stomach.

Amy shifts the metal into the sword and slashes the people. Seraphina punches the male in the face. Leilah dashes at four people, hitting them. Silver lightning speeds around, hitting the people. A few people begin to run away but Zari floats above them.

"Going somewhere?" Zari fires crystal shards at the people.

"GAH!"

A portal opens and a male with a syringe appears behind Marlize..

"....!!" Marlize looks back.

Chains wrap around the male and slams him to the wall.

"I don't think so." Marik says.

Iris targets a male and fires a beam at him.

"Oof!"

John grabs the syringe. "Look what I got."

Otto lands with his mechanical arms. John gives Otto the syringe and he puts it away.

"About time you made it." Arlo says.

"Sorry." Zari says as she lands in front of Arlo.

"I know you." Leilah says.

"Yeah. You and Doc were at Starlight restaurant for your date. To think, what would he think about once he learns the truth?" Zari asks.

"Seraphina?" Leilah looks confused.

"Sorry Leilah. You talk about trust... Yet, I don't trust you. Why should I start now? After everything I gone through?" Seraphina asks.

"........" "But what about your ability? I can help you get it back." Leilah says.

Seraphina eyes glow, surprising Leilah.

"I been had it. We had Terrence make everything seem normal for this to happen. You shouldn't have trust me to lightly Leilah." Seraphina says.

"Leilah. By the orders of LA HQ. We'll have to arrest you." Zari says.

Suddenly, Lex was thrown and crashes to the emergency exit. He falls to the ground.

"Lex!" Otto shouts.

John rushes to Lex. "What happened?"

Everyone was looking at Lex.

*STAB!*

"Ugh!" Leilah eyes widen.

Everyone turns back to look at Leilah. Seraphina widen her eyes. Leilah looks down at her chest, seeing a blade coming out. The blade was removed and Leilah drops to the ground.

"LEILAH!!" Seraphina yells.

"No way..." Amy says.

" Amy says