Chapter 70

"Hello Thawne

"Hello Thawne." the female says.

" the female says

"Cassidy. Seems like you got my message." Reverse Flash says.

"Well, you did say you have a target for me to kill." Cassidy smiles.

Cassidy walks towards Reverse Flash and moves her fingers around his chest.

"Yes, I do. Going through Metallo recordings, a person called 'The Merciless' has been getting in our way. And I want you to deal with him." Reverse Flash moves Cassidy chin up.

"Ooo~ How interesting. You know, you still owe me that favor from last time." Cassidy moves her hand to the mask.

Reverse Flash holds Cassidy's hand. "If you do what I hired you to do. Then, I'll repay you back along with anything you want."

"And you better keep your word. Eobard." Cassidy smiles. "Men like you are so hard to charm these days."

"I'm a special type of guy." Reverse Flash says.

"Whatever. I look forward playing with you." Cassidy smiles.

Reverse Flash let's go of Cassidy's hand. Cassidy winks at him and walks away.

"Send me the photo!" Cassidy waves.

"Like you needed to remind me." Reverse Flash says.

"She seems interesting." Overgirl walks towards Reverse Flash.

"She is a good assassin. Many tried to recruit her but she turn them down. That's how much attention she has." Reverse Flash says.

Overgirl just nods and walks away.

*Wellston High*

Zari looks at Seraphina. Seraphina avoids Zari.

'.......' 'She's need time. We basically all betrayed her trust.' Zari sighs. 'But I know she won't pass up on regaining her ability. Mother just needs to explain.....'

*Afterschool*

"What's wrong Zari?" Zane asks.

"Seraphina. She's avoiding us. You noticed right?" Zari asks.

"Yup. Ever since she found out about John being Joker, she's been avoiding him too. I told him that he should've said the truth. However, it's not our choice to make." Zane says." I just wished she didn't suffer like this. We are doing everything we can to return her ability. But what's going on with John is up to him."

"Shin was too suspected with John. He's not an idiot. He noticed that John has issues the moment he looked at him." Zane says.

"Supreme Three is taking no chances in bring people that could pose a threat to LA HQ. I still don't get why mother asked for them to come." Zari sighs.

"Maybe she wanted to see how others look at John. Maybe she's trying to find a way to help him but must first learn where to start." Zane says.

"But at this rate, he'll push her away." Zari says.

"And we'll have to stop him. We both know he's gonna regret it and he'll suffer more." Zane says.

"Yeah......" Zari looks disappointed. 'Don't make things worse John. We can't solve all of your problems. This is up to you but you have to make the correct decision.'

*Apartment*

Mrs.Lance looks at her phone.

Number: [Supreme One]

In a few weeks, I will be arriving to Wellston to meet John. I do hope that isn't a issue Sara Lance.

Sara: No problem with me Supreme One. John will be available when you arrive in Wellston. You have my word.

I expect nothing less from one of my favorite executives.

Sara: Shall I include Seraphina?

Yes. I wish to speak with her as well. it has to regarded with the Ability Restoring Serum. She might be pleased with the answer i have for her.

Sara: Understood. Both of them will be ready for your visit. Anything else?

Yes but I prefer to discuss it personally. I believe that is no problem correct?

Sara: None what so ever. You have my word.

Good. See you all until then.

'Seems like I have to speak with Seraphina much sooner than I expected. I better have everything I need to say ready. This is a really big deal for Supreme one to arrive.' Mrs.Lance thinks.