Chapter 36 Zari watches the battle between Tuesday vs Zeke

*Above the school building*
Zari follows John while keeping herself floating. John puts on the paper bag and follows Zeke.

"Looks like he is starting his to show Zeke what it's like to be in the end of the rope." Zari smiles. "Might be good to show the bastard why he shouldn't be all high and mighty."

John charges at Zeke. Zeke turns around and his eyes glow.

"....?!"

Zeke dodges the punch. 'What?' Zeke jumps back. '.....? Who the hell is this clown?' he thinks. "... Wait a sec... What? Isn't that my lunch bag? Ew, gross! Tell me you didn't just pick it out of the trash. So is this some kinda prank? You trying to mock me or something? Who are you?" Zeke asks.

"..."

'No answer, huh? What's wrong with this guy?'

Amber glow appears from the paper bag holes.

"Hmph." Zeke smiles. "Oh I see, so you're here to challenge my rank? Hah, but what are you covering your face for? Afraid you'll lose and embarrass yourself? idiot. Well, you came at the perfect time. I've had a pretty crappy day.... So I need to take out my frustration." Zeke says.

Zeke charges at John. Zari watches.

'He was talking to much. Finally he started to take this seriously.' Zari says in her mind.

"Now, let's see who's really under that paper bag." Zeke says as he tries to grab the paper bag.

John titles his head. He grabs Zeke's wrist.

".....?"

John slides his hand to Zeke's shoulder and punches him in the stomach.

*BAM*

'....!!!' Zeke coughs out blood. "GUH!" as he is launched backed. He slides a few feet away. He coughs as he holds his stomach. 'That power....' As he keeps one eye open. 'Aside from myself, who could possibly have that kind of strength? Arlo? Maybe Isen? Or possibly Zane? Who the hell is this kid-?' Zeke's thoughts are cut off as John suddenly appears in front of him. 'What the--? That's my move!'

Zeke went in defensive form to block the punch.

*Wham!*

Zeke slides back while still keeping his guard up. "....."

John charges at Zeke.

"....!!!!" Zeke looks surprised.

Zeke blocks the punch from the paper bag guy.

'He's too strong! My defenses won't hold against him. I have to do something!

Zeke notices a punch heading his way. Zeke switches to offensive form and tries to elbow the paper bag guy.

'Eat this, bastard.'

John goes to defense form and blocks Zeke's hit.

'....Huh?' Zeke looks surprised. He also has a defensive form?' Zeke thinks.

John switches to offensive and punches Zeke in the face.

"AUGH!" Zeke crashes to the floor.

John walks towards Zeke.

"Ugh..." Zeke groans in pain.

John lifts his foot. He stomps on Zeke's stomach.

"AGH!!!!" Zeke coughs out blood.

John grabs Zeke by the shirt. He lifts him close.

"A-Alright, you beat me....! N-Now, tell me who you are! How come I've never seen you around before--?" Zeke gets interrupted as he gets punched.

Zari smirks. 'Did this dumbass really think John was gonna speak?'

John punches Zeke again. He punches Zeke again. Zeke's hand shakes and drops. He drops Zeke to the ground and gets up. John looks at Zeke then walks away.

Zari smiles and flies towards John. John takes off the paper bag and notices a shadow passes by. John looks up and sees Zari. She lands in front of him. Zari retracts her crystal wings. John just stares at her.

"So. I assume this has to do about earlier?" Zari questions.

"He deserved it. Saying he was a godslayer after hurting Seraphina." John states.

"Awww~! Your protecting your love." Zari teases.

"Really?" John raises an eyebrow.

"Don't deny it. If you didn't care about Seraphina, you wouldn't be doing this now, would you?" Zari asks.

"Fair point. So you gonna tell Zane?" John asks.

"Why of course. If we get involved, it would ruin the purpose of you doing this wouldn't it? Well.... if you continue doing this." Zari says.

"True. Alright then. Just keep quiet about this from Sera. I don't want her to see me like that." John says.

"Of course. You love her and what her to see that nice, helpful, loving side." Zari giggles.

John rolls his eyes. Zari and John walk together.

LE BONUS

Zeke
Ability: Phase Shift
Level: 4.2