Side Story: Mili and Zack

*Training Room*
Mili and Zack were setting up a desk with a built in computer.

"Like this?" Zack asks.

Mili looks over. "Yeah."

"I'll get the other one." Zack says as he walks towards the box.

Mili finishes setting up the wires and turns on the monitor. The computer turns on.

"Okay. So the wifi will be put in. Setting up the process of handling the data of LA HQ. Hopefully this works. Man, I wish we had those advance computers like the ones at LA HQ." Mili says.

"Yeah well we aren't at that high official though." Zack replies as he rips open the box.

"Rosita still focus on the ability remover serum?" Mili asks.

"Yeah. Said that she can't waste a second when Otto is elsewhere." Zack replies.

"It's scary. For Seraphina to have her ability removed like that. Damn, can't imagine what she is going through in Wellston." Mili says.

"Well she has John, Zane and Zari." Zack states.

"True. Hopefully it's enough to keep both John and Seraphina at bay." Mili says as she types the wifi password.

"You think Lex learned his mistake?" Zack asks.

"I don't know. We didn't know him that long. He got taken out when we were new comers." Mili states.

"You think we'll finish the mission as soon as possible?" Zack asks.

"I don't know. Ember has been active mostly at the night. You heard that Mistress Emerald was killed?" Mili asks.

"Yeah. Saw the news. Marlize and Otto didn't make it in time. But they sure as hell ripped that bastard in half." Zack says.

"I know. Even the authorities were confused. Apparently, they didn't like how the Ember member was killed." Mili smirks.

"Mhm." Zack says as he moves the desk.

Mili walks towards Zack. Zack places the table down. Mili hugs Zack.

"You know I am scared right?" Mili questions.

"I know. We all are." Zack replies.

Mili lets go of Zack. Zack turns to face Mili and brushes her hair.

"We will do what we can to ensure our safety. And protect the ones we love. Help those in need." Zack smiles.

Mili and Zack kiss.