1K views!

Wow! My second fanfic, this fanfic of Unordinary got 1K views. I'm surprised. This was meant to give some people more time to read and enjoy. I will follow the storyline of Unordinary up to chapter 170-180.... somewhere around there before I start making my own storyline.

Q: Will I ever take the group to LA HQ?
A: Well yes. But when the group becomes bigger in numbers. Maybe around 11-14.

Q: Is Ember gonna appear more?
A: Of course! That is Zane and the groups mission after all. But it will most likely happen when I start making my own storyline once I stop following Unordinary plotline.

Q:Is this an Seraphina X John?
A: Well...... Yes? I'm not good with that kind of stuff honestly. I just do it for the fun of it.

Q: How does Zane and Zari look?
A: Well, I did think about it a lot. And of course, I thought these two would be the perfect example of how they look. Although the description might not match, I think they are best suited. AND HELL NO THIS DOESN'T BELONG TO ME!

A/N: Made sense by the name Zane and probably the hair color? He's from yugioh gx

A/N: This is Zari. This was the best I could find that could match the description??? Don't know the name of the artwork. Yes, I know. They don't look the same because they are suppose to be twins. Well, this is a fanfic soooooo who cares. *shrug*