Chapter 60 Argue & Informed

*John's Dorm Room*
"Hey, John, open up! It's Remi!" Remi says as she knocks on the door.

'Uhhh. I'm just gonna stay back here....' Isen thinks.

Isen gets scared as he hears the door closing.

".........." Remi and Blyke turn around.

"......" "What do you want?" John asks.

"I'm here to talk." Remi says.

"......" John stares at Remi. He glares at Isen.

'B-Bro, don't look at me like that! They came on their own. I couldn't stop them....!' Isen thinks as he is nervous.

"...." Remi stares at John.

"I'm not interested in talking. I have some things to do before he shows up. Move." John says.

John begins to push the door open.

"NO!" Remi blocks John way.

"....." Blyke looks nervous.

"Not till you hear what I have to say!" Remi says.

"....." John grabs Remi's shoulder and push her out of the way. "I said get out of my way!"

".....!!" Ugh!" Remi falls back.

"Remi!" Blyke catches her. "....." "Hey John, what gives?!"

John enters his room and begins to close it.

"Hold it!" Blyke holds the door.

".....?" John glances back.

"The door isn't closing till you hear her out." Blyke says.

Everyone was silent.

"Isen." Remi calls. "Here, take my phone." Remi holds her phone.

"Erm, okay?" Isen says as he takes the phone.

Remi walks to the door. "John, let's be civil! I just want a private conversation between the two of us." Remi says. She looks at John with a serious expression.

"Fine." John says.

Remi enters the room. John closes the door and walks to his bed. He sits down as Remi just stands.

"What?" John asks.

"I'd like to avoid a fight at all costs. So I'm here to see if we can find a middle ground. What will make you stop all this?" Remi asks.

"This is how all high-tiers work? You only want to negotiate when you know you can't win? I'm not going to stop. And I won't settle for a consensus. Get lost." John says.

"I know what you're trying to do! You want to throw the school in a state of panic. And by hiding your identity while brutalizing the top students..." Remi states.

"...." John just listens.

"You want to embarrass us and make people lose faith in high-rankers. Why are you doing this? You must have a reason!" Remi says.

John looks at her. "It's about time people realize how useless you high-rankers are." John starts.

"......"

"None of you deserve to be put on a pedestal. At least Zane and Zari are working for it. Those two may not be perfect but they are doing their best even though this doesn't concern them. The rest of you are all arrogant and entitled.... And you abuse your power. Everyone's better off without you." John states.

"What are you talking about? We've always tried to maintain a safe environment for everyone in this school!" Remi says.

"....." "Safe....? With everything that goes on here. You consider this place safe?!" John questions.