Chapter 65 Darkshock First Appearance

*Mexico City, Abandoned Town*

"They went this way." Yukina says.

"Don't lose them! We can't let them escape!" La Folia shouts

"They're went inside the building!!" Sayaka says.

The three went inside the building. They had their attacks ready.

*Ting*
"Trying to scare us huh?" Sayaka says.

"Shh! We have to be careful." La Folia whispers.

*Clank*

The three criminals were suddenly killed. Blood was forming into a puddle around the bodies.

"It's quiet. Too quiet." Yukina says nervously.

"Is that blood?" Sayaka points at the room.

The three rush towards the door. They open it to find the criminal slaughtered. They looked shock by this.

"Someone else is here." La Folina says.

Whistling can be heard echoing. The three turn around to ready themselves.

"Who's there!!" Sayaka shouts.

The whistling stops.

*Tap Tap Tap*
The three kept thier guard up.

"There's no way you can win. I killed those three pathetic criminals. Soon, I'll be heading to a much more fun place. Maybe I'll see what LA HQ has to offer when I go there. Hehehehahahaha!" a male voice echos.

"Stop hiding coward!" Yukina says.

*Tap Tap Tap*
The three look around.

*Tap Tap Tap*The three look around

A/N: Okay. this is my drawing!

The masked male appears from the shadows. "Here I am! Scared are we?" he laughs evilly.

"Who the hell?" Sayaka questions the appearance of the masked male.

"Allow me to introduce myself. I am Darkshock. I am the one who took down that Yuno girl. She was pathetic." Darkshock says.

The three girls looked surprised.

"You were the one who took down a Alpha threat level all by yourself?" La Folia asks.

"If you call the female a threat then you are weak." Darkshock says.

"YOU TAKE THAT BACK!" Yukina shouts as she readies her light spear.

"Show me what you got." Darkshock readies himself.

"No Wait!" Sayaka shouts as Yukina charges at the masked male.

Darkshock dodges the spear. He grabs the spear and yanks it from Yukina. He hits Yukina with the spear. He spins it and stabs Yukina in the stomach.

"AUGH!" Blood comes out of her mouth.

"That's it?" Darkshock asks.

Yukina creates two more spears and lung them towards Darkshock. Darkshock jumps back. He slams his hand on the ground. Dark stone blades come out of the ground and pierce Yukina everywhere. La Folina and Sayaka gasp. The dark stone blades fade away as Yukina drops to the ground as the spear is covered in blood.

"Well that was boring." Darkshock rubs his head.

Sayaka growls as she dashes at Darkshock. She swings her sword at him. Darkshock creates a dark sword of out of shadows and blocks Sayaka hit.

"Spear now sword? What's next? A bow?" Darkshock asks.

"SHUT UP!" Sayaka swings her sword much faster.

Darkshock kept up with the pace. He creates another dark sword out of the shadows and begins to fight back. Sayaka struggles to block each hit. The dark swords shift into daggers. Darkshock becomes faster and appears behind Sayaka. Sayaka turns around but gets stab in the chest. He slashes Sayaka throat and kicks her away.

"W-Who are you?" La Folia asks.

"Like I said. I'm Darkshock." Darkshock looks at La Folia.

La Folia readies herself.

Darkshock chuckles. "Please. I don't want to waste time on people like you. Consider yourself lucky. I have somewhere to go. Ta-Ta!" Darkshock becomes a shadow and disappears

"......." La Folia drops her to her knees. 'I don't think I would've won anyways.' She contacts LA HQ. "La Folia here. The criminals were killed by the person who defeated Yuno. Sayaka and Yukina were killed by the masked man who called himself Darkshock."

"We will send executive Lori to your location. Make sure to give every detail in your report." a man says.

"Understood." La Folia ends the call.

LE BONUS

Yukina
Ability: Spear Maker
Level: 7.2

Sayaka
Ability: Sword Maker
Level: 7.2

La Folia
Ability: ???
Level: 7.5

Darkshock
Ability: ???
Level: 11.5
Note: {Updated} Darkshock is the masked male who defeated Yuno. After the death of Yukina and Sayaka, the Supreme Five gave clearance of his threat level to be Alpha. His level will be 11.5 just for safety measure. If you encounter Darkshock, DO NOT ENGAGE! He has a mask with black clothing, spikes on his shoulders of the jacket, black shoes and the height is 5'9.