bubbles

y / n m a l f o y

y / n m a l f o y

After Hermione and i got called to Professor Mcgonagall's office, everything went pitch black.

We were worried at first, thought we were in trouble. Hermione worried that her grades weren't "enough." And as for me, i was worried that they've finally found out about my late night sneak-outs with Harry.

Harry. We promised each other we'd talk soon.

Suddenly, i feel myself regaining consciousness. My body is soaking wet, shivering from the coldness. I look around to see each of the champions, except.. Harry.

Ron hugs me with a towel, wrapping it around me. I flinch at the sudden warmness, but my body didn't stop trembling. The warmness of the towel still isn't enough.

"Bloody hell, Y/n! You're cold as ice! Are you alright?"

"Ron?" I look up, to see my ginger friend still warming me up with said towel.

"Yes, it's Ron!" He exclaims, "Can't you see?"

"Where's Harry?" I decide to just straight up ask, i can't bear not seeing him for another five minutes. Mainly because i don't know what he could possibly be doing in the black lake.

What if he drowns? Is he even here?

"We're waiting for him, you don't need to worry," Ron reassures, but i really feel the need to know:

What in the actual fuck is going on.

"Ron, what's going on?"

"It's the second task—" Ron mutters, "—Each of the champions must retrieve what they lost in the black lake. Turns out, it's the bloody girlfriends! And– Sister, as for Fleur."

"What's taking Harry so long then?"

"The thing is, Y/n, Harry didn't just save you– But he saved Fleur's little sister as well."

My mind starts to wander everywhere. Filled with worry. I don't want to lose Harry, over a fucking tournament that he didn't even want to compete in. I can't afford losing Harry, with everything going on, i can't lose him.

"Move! Move! Out of the way!"

I turn back to see Draco, running around, pushing everyone who gets in his way. His eyes search for something. Or someone.

Probably Parkinson. Of course, they're together aren't they?

But my theories all were soon debunked when he kneels down beside me, grabbing my cold hands. "Oh Y/n!" He squeals, "You're alright!"

Before i can even say anything, Harry comes flying out from the water. My mind is soon put to ease, seeing that Harry made it after all.

That still doesn't stop the shivering, though. My skin turns pale, lips turns grey due to the coldness.

"Merlin, Y/n," Draco puts his hand on my forehead, checking my temperature. "I think you've caught a fever. Let's go, i'll take you to the hospital wing."

Without a warning, my brother picks me up bridal style, carrying me away. I try to fight it, i try to get myself off him, but my body says otherwise. I'm weak and cold, and a hot cup of tea sounds really good right now.

"But, Draco!" I yell, as he still runs, "I have to see Harry!"

"I'm sure Potter is fine, you have to put yourself first in some cases, Y/n!" My brother reassures as i cling onto him tighter.

"Surely you're not going to carry me all the way up to the hospital wing?"

"Well— I don't think there's any other option."

—————

"Help! Help! My sister's dying!" Draco dramatically shouts, as we enter the hospital wing.

"No! No! I'm just cold!"

One thing i learned, though, is that my brother will always care for me. No matter what the current state of our relationship is, he always cares.

"Mr. Malfoy! You almost gave me a heart attack!" Madam Pomfrey scolds, as Draco sets me down on one of the beds.

"I'll fetch you a potion and you'll feel better in no time, Miss Malfoy."

"Thank you, Madam Pomfrey."

"Y/n!" Harry exclaims, rushing in to the hospital wing with Hermione and Ron.

Draco looks at them with disgust in his eyes, followed by an eye roll.

"Are you alright?" My boyfriend pushes my brother aside, kneeling down beside my bed. As my best friends positioned themselves at the end of the bed.

"Excuse, you, Potter!" Draco scoffs, but Harry doesn't pay attention to him. Instead, he brushes my hair out of my face, and rested his hand on my forehead.

"I'm fine, Harry, Madam Pomfrey's getting me some medicine," I smile weakly, "Are you alright?"

"Yes! Yes, i'm brilliant! It's you i'm worried about."

"Oh, here– Here, Miss Malfoy," Madam Pomfrey rushes in, handing me a cup. I drink the liquid in it, and thanked her for the potion.

——————

"Draco— Could you.. Um, leave?" I request, smiling at my brother. This is my best attempt at being polite.

"Why?"

"Because— You're thirdwheeling and it's weird. So could you–"

"Merlin, goodbye Y/n." And at that, Draco stomps out.

Harry conjured a trail of bubbles from his wand, making me giggle.

"To cheer you up," He smiles, and i grin widely at him while popping the bubbles.

"Hey.. That's a new nickname for you!" Harry exclaims, making me flinch out of shock.

"What?"

"Bubbles! That's your new nickname, Y/n! Bubbles!"

"That's stupid, Harry."

"So is Haz, but you don't see me complaining."

a/n:
cute lil filler

so i was bored.. decided to write a draco book out of absolutely no where. I have no idea when i'm going to publish it, but i'm gonna focus on this book first :)

{End of fourth year~}