anniversary

To make those rainbows in my mindWhen I think of you sometimeAnd I wanna spend some time with youJust the two of usWe can make it if we try

When I think of you sometime
And I wanna spend some time with you
Just the two of us
We can make it if we try

Just the two of us,
By Grover Washington Junior.

y / n m a l f o y

Today is December 16th, 1995. Making today, mine and Harry first anniversary!

I baked some treacle tart for him, i know it's his favorite, and i'm planning to give it to him as a little gift. Breakfast in bed for a lovely Saturday. It honestly is really lucky that our anniversary is on the weekend, so we don't have school!

Just me and him, a lovely Saturday.

I knock on his dormitory door, smiling widely. One year of being together.. Time surely flies by quickly.

The door creaks open, Fred and George greets me with big grins on their faces.

"Hello little Malf- Hello, Y/n! Good morning," Fred greets me. He knows i don't like to be called by that name anymore, and i'm glad he understands.

"Good morning, Y/n, what brings you here at 07.00 AM on a Saturday?" George asks, leaning against the door.

"Well-" I start to speak, but the twins notice that i'm carrying one whole treacle tart.

"Is that treacle tart?" They simultaneously ask, looking at each other knowingly.

"Yes, it is in fact, treacle tart," I smile.

"What smells so good?" Out comes Ron, and he gasps when he sees my tart.

"Treacle tart! Can i have some, Y/n-"

I slap his hand away from my precious, precious tart. Making him flinch.

"No, you cannot," I shake my head, "This is for Harry, and Harry only. Today is our first year anniversary, so i thought i would-"

"OOOOHHHH," The three Weasleys all say in unison, and nod understandingly.

"That's why Harry was up so early!" Ron exclaims.

"Let me tell you, Y/n-"

"-He's been really chatty about it."

Fred and George finish each other sentences. Which reminds me of something.. Someone.

Draco and i haven't spoken in maybe 6 months?
I'll talk to him later, maybe.

"We'll let you go in, now."

The Weasley trio move out of the way, letting me step in to the room. I smile widely when i see Harry there, with his maroon hoodie. I told him that it was my favorite hoodie of his.