Epilogue II

Y/n Potter

Y/n Potter

Me and my husband just got done buying the text books that our children need at Diagon Alley. We bought a pet for Remus and Minerva as well, one each. Lily and James seem to be browsing around the book shop, looking for something interesting or what not.

While Remus and Minnie stay with Harry and i the whole time. Probably just nervous for their first day at school. My husband, my twins, and i walk out of the book shop, deciding to buy their wands next and leaving my two eldest children to buy whatever they need.

But as soon as we open the door, we're greeted by 4 figures. A family. Three of them are red heads. A very familiar feature indeed. "Well, well, well!" A familiar voice of a man exclaims, "If it isn't Professor Potter! And her husband, auror Harry Potter!"

Harry and i both look up to find Ron and Hermione with their two children. We all exchange smiles, as Harry and i hug our best friends. "Mr and Mrs Weasley. Pleasure." Once we break apart, i teasingly ask Hermione, "Should i curtsy to our Minister of Magic?"

Yes. Hermione Granger-Weasley is now the Minister of Magic. It's very impressive, especially for a muggle born to get that title. And i'm forever proud of my best friend. She deserves it. She really does.

"Oh shove off," Hermione laughs, as she then looks down to my children and hers. "Feels like yesterday the four of us were here as kids, doesn't it?" She says, reminiscing our youth years.

"Sure does, Hermione. Now we're shopping for our children! Bloody hell we're old," I laugh, as Harry wraps an arm around my waist, smiling. Ron then asks me, "Don't you have Professor duties?" And i ask him back, "Well, don't you have auror duties, Ronald?"

"Bloody hell, now that we're professional workers we're still lazy arses," Ron laughs, as our kids try their best to contain their laughter. "You're a lazy arse, Ron," Harry chuckles along with him. "Y/n, are you going straight to school after this?" Hermione then asks me.

"I was thinking maybe we could grab a cup of coffee first, Hermione. With Draco and Astoria too," I tell her, and she nods in response, "That sounds nice."

Our conversation was cut a bit short when Lily walks out of the book shop, holding a paper bag in her hand. "Got everything you need?" I ask her. She replies, still looking down at her bag, "Yes, mum."

She soon looks up, finding the Granger-Weasleys. Her eyes immediately widen when they find Hugo. He smiles and waves at her, while Lily freezes, she just stands there, staring at Hugo. "Say hi to the Granger-Weasleys, Lils," I nudge her forward.

"Hi— Hi.." She nervously greets, looking up at Ron and Hermione. "Hi, Lily. How was your summer?" Ron asks, smiling warmly at my daughter. "It was good," She replies, glancing at Hugo every once in a while. "That's good to hear," Hermione chimes in, patting Lily's head gently.