the promise

Wish we could turn back timeTo the good old daysWhen our momma sang us to sleepBut now we're stressed out

To the good old days
When our momma sang us to sleep
But now we're stressed out

Stressed out by,
Twenty one pilots

y / n  m a l f o y

"Narcissa Junior.. Wake up.."

I hear someone whispering. I lazily roll to the other side of my bed, but then i feel someone tapping my shoulder. After the party last night, i was long gone. So fucking tired. So when school was done, i hurried to my dorm and took a big fat nap. I groan, still not wanting to get out of bed, "Later, Mione. We don't have school until tomorrow."

"You think i'm Hermione?" The person chuckles, as i rub my eyes, slowly opening them, finding the person sitting on the end of my bed,

"Sirius?"

"Yes. It is i. Tada!" He grins, as i flinch and sit up instantly. How can he be here? Isn't he.. Dead?

I look around the dorm room, finding no one as well. The other beds are empty, and the room is dim-lit. I look back to Sirius, finding him still smiling at me. I try to calm myself down, try not to think of terrifying scenarios. Is it possible that i'm dead and now i'm in the after life with him?

"Wait.. What?" I feel my eyebrows turn to a curve, while Sirius chuckles, "Before i start anything, i've got 2 people that i'd like to introduce to you.." He says, as a man and a woman comes into my room. They look somewhat familiar, but i know i've never met them before.

"James and Lily Potter."

"Harry's parents.." I mutter breathlessly, while looking at the three, terrified. I begin to check myself, am i still breathing, if my heart is still beating.

"Am i.. Am i dead?" I ask them, "Did Voldemort kill me already?"

"No, sweet heart," Harry's mum laughs, while walking over to sit on my bed with me,  "Remember what happened with Cedric Diggory?" She asks, and i nod, recalling the night Cedric came into my dream before i went to Grimmauld Place.

"This is basically the same thing," Sirius shrugs, before he goes on and pats my head, "Don't be so scared."

"We just want to talk to you about the promise you made us," Harry's dad speaks up, leaning against the wall near the door. While Harry's mum softly caresses my cheek, still smiling, "You promised to protect our son with all you have, and promised to love him dearly forever. You promised to always be by his side, didn't you?"

"Yes!" I nod, "And i am protecting him, trust me. I have to keep being with the death eaters to slow them down as much as possible. That's protecting him, isn't it?"