snow angels

Inside lives a voice, a voice so quietBut I can't hear that voice when your heart beats next to mineI can't quit you

But I can't hear that voice when your heart beats next to mine
I can't quit you

Quit by,
Cashmere Cat, Ariana Grande

y / n  m a l f o y

Sunday, December 16th 1996. I can't believe it's been two years. I quickly get out of bed, and to my surprise, no one's here. Then i check the time, It's mid-day. But it's perfectly normal to sleep in on a Sunday, right? I get dressed, and exit my dormitory, heading to Harry's. But when i open the door...

"Whoops, i'm sorry.." I smile awkwardly, when i find Ron and Lavender kissing inside. "And what do you think you're doing bursting into Won-Won's room just like that?" Lavender Brown scowls at me.

I mean i get it, if i was snogging with Harry then some girl comes in i'd be pissed off too. But i think she's forgetting that Ron shares this room with other people.

"I'm taken, love," I smile politely at the girl, before turning to Ron, "Do you know where Harry is?"

"Yeah," He nods, "At the library with Hermione."

"Alright, thanks. Carry on, now."

I close the door behind me, walking downstairs, then out of the common room. I run to the library, accidentally bumping into my brother. "Hi, Draco!" I greet, but he ignores me, walking past. "Rude ass mother fucker," I mutter under my breath, before continuing to head to the library.

I search for Hermione and Harry, but still don't find them. I've looked at every isle, no one. But then i heard a familiar voice,

"He's at perfect liberty to kiss whomever he likes. I really couldn't care less. Was I under the impression he and I would be attending Slughorn's Christmas party together? Yes. Now, given the circumstances, I had to make other arrangements."

"Have you?" I hear Harry replying, and then Hermione says, "Yes. Why?"

"Well, I just thought seeing is not the risk at going with who we'd really like to, We should go together, as friends," Harry offers. That would be a great idea actually, i don't mind Harry going with Hermione.

"Why didn't I think of that?"

Guess not.

"Who are you going with?"

"Um, it's a surprise. Anyways, you have got to worry about. You can't take just anyone. See that girl over there?" Hermione tilts her head to a girl's direction, "That's Romilda Vane. Harry, she's been been trying to smuggle you a love potion."

"Really?" Harry's eyes light up. I feel slightly offended. Why would he care if another girl is trying to get to him? I'm still here.