Vol. 2.18 | Draco Malfoy's Help

draco malfoy

draco malfoy

It's such a relief for me to get the words out. It was so obvious that she's drugged with a love potion, how did i not figure that out sooner? The important thing is, Potter knows now, so he could help brew the antidote. That's what Luna, Blaise and i are planning to do too.

As i watch Potter get thrown out, all the Weasleys, Granger, and Thomas run out to help him, and they all apparate away. It doesn't seem to bother Y/n. My father still holds me back though. He instantly scowls at me for telling Potter. "Draco! You ruined everything!" He spits, but this time, is the one time i decide to talk back, "This is wrong, father!"

"Don't you tell me what's wrong and what's right!" He shouts again, waving his fingers around at me, "I'm doing this for the sake of your sister!" I scoff, "You do know this isn't real love, right? So you would like to have grandchildren in result of a love potion? Like Voldemort? Is that what you want?"

"You dare talk to me like that, Draco?" My father angrily asks me. And finally, for as long as i remember, i'm not scared of him anymore. This is for Y/n. "Yes!" I shout back, "Because what you're doing is completely wrong and insane!" My father looks at me in shock-- Disgust and pure anger. I have never talked to him this way before. His scowl goes deeper, as he dismisses, "Get out of my sight!"

"Gladly!" I reply, keeping eye contact with him as i walk away. I have to find Theo, tell him about the plan. I look around the party area, and find him dancing with Y/n. Y/n looks happy.. But not real happiness. Not the happiness she wanted. I tap Theo on his shoulder as i walk past him, to avoid Y/n being suspicious.  "Shh! Theo!" I whisper, not looking back at him as i walk towards a dark corridor, hiding behind a pillar.

"Y/n, i'll be right back. I have to go use the loo," I hear Theo excusing himself, and Y/n nods in response, "Okay." He then jogs towards me. I stay hidden behind the pillar, and Theo finds me. He asks while he loosens his tie, "What?"

"I'm going to Potter's to brew the antidote," I tell him, and he raises his eyebrows and widens his eyes. He then says, "I'm coming with you." I instantly scowl, shaking my head, "No, you dumbo! My father will get suspicious." Theo sighs in annoyance, rolling his eyes. But when he shifts his attention back to me, he asks in a worried tone, "What about Lovey? And Blaise?" Feeling confused and cringing a bit by the question, i ask back with furrowed eyebrows, 

"Who the hell is Lovey?" Theo opens his mouth, like he regrets saying that. He then stutters nervously while scratching the back of his neck, "Lu--Luna. I mean Luna." I shake my head in disapproval, before explaining, "You're weird when you're in love. But anyways.. They're going to her house, to try to brew another antidote in case mine doesn't work. Or vice versa. Keep Y/n busy for a while."

"I don't even need to try," Theo shrugs, and he pats my shoulder, saying, "Good luck." I only nod before apparating away. Grimmauld Place. I already know how to get in, Potter told me. He always asked me to come over and talk about Y/n, he also told me i could come by whenever i want. I hope that still applies.