dance lessons and chaos

"Yes! You're doing great, Ced!"

"Aaand, that's enough for today, Draco," I clap my hands as we let go of each other.

"Finally," He huffs, sitting down against a tree as i admire the view of the lake.

I've been teaching him how to dance for a 3 days now? He's making progress, i'm proud of him.

I still don't have a date to the ball, Harry hasn't asked me yet. But i have hopes, he is going to ask me. I just know.

"You're welcome," I nudge his shoulder, rolling my eyes. "I didn't say thank you," He scoffs.

"You're doing great, Draco. Honestly! But you should've let mumsy teach you at home," I shrug. His eyes widen, and he shakes his head.

"No! Besides, i only asked you because father told me to put on my best behavior at the ball. That includes, dancing well. So who else am i supposed to ask other than you?"

"Malfoys!" A voice suddenly calls out. I feel like i recognise it.

"Another fan? Merlin, i'm tired," Draco sighs, resting his head on my shoulder dramatically before closing his eyes shut.

"Not a fan of yours..." I mutter as i see Cedric walking up to us. I stand up, making Draco's head fall over to the ground.

"Ow! Y/n!" He squeals as his head hit a rock.

"Hi Cedric!" I greet him, "Just ignore the other one," I say, pointing back at Draco. "Sooo, what's the matter?"

"I was wondering if you could.. Teach me how to dance. I saw that you dance beautifully. And.. I don't want to make a fool of myself at the ball. Especially being one of the champions," He chuckles, looking down to my hands then back to my eyes.

"Hello? I'm right here!" Draco shouts. I give Cedric an apologetic smile before kneeling down to help Draco.

"Teach him, i like him better than Potter," Draco says as he stands up. He pats my head before walking away from us.

"Sooo, what do you say? Can you teach me?" Cedric smiles, walking closer to me.

Why am i Hogwarts's dance teacher all of a sudden?

But it would be impolite not to..

I just hope Harry isn't around here.. I don't want him to get the wrong idea.

"Alright," i smile at him, and he grins widely.

"Yeah? You'll teach me?"

"Mhm. Now.. Uh.. Put your hand on my waist. And uhm.. Here, give me your hand."