weasley's wizard wheezes

Wise men sayOnly fools rush inBut I can't help falling in love with youShall I stay?Would it be a sin,If I can't help falling in love with you?

Wise men say
Only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin,
If I can't help falling in love with you?

Can't help falling in love by,
Elvis Presley

y / n m a l f o y

"Morning, morning, morning, boys!" I shout, as Hermione and i barge in the boys' bedroom. Ron and Harry groans, annoyed that we interrupted their sleep. "Get up, Ronald!" Hermione squeals, hitting Ron with a pillow.

I try to wake Harry up in a more gentle way, kissing his cheek. After multiple tries, he still doesn't wake. He even pulls me down to sleep beside him.

"Alright, i've had enough of this kid," i stand up from his bed, and cup his face.

"WAKE UP HARRY JAMES POTTER!! WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!"

"Blimey, Y/n!" Harry complains, stretching his arms as he gets up, "You're a monster sometimes."

"Mum told us we're going to Fred and George's shop, then off to school. Right, Ronald?" I look back to Ron, and he nods lazily. "What's it called again?" I ask my red headed best friend again. "Weasley's wizard wheezes," Ron replies, rubbing his eyes as Hermione drags him out of the room.

"Geniuses, Fred and George are. What a fantastic name," I chuckle, pulling Harry up from the bed. As soon as he stands up, he clings onto me. "Harry," I shake my head, "I only came here to wake you up. I have to finish packing, let go of me, please."

Harry slightly shakes his head, his eyes are still closed, and he's still holding me tight. "Harry.. Let go of me, please?"

"You're no fun, Bubbles," He stomps out, pouting. I only laugh at his antics, before making his bed and hurry to my room.

When i'm about to walk in, Harry exits the room. I furrow my eyebrows, confused on what he was doing in there. "What are you doing?" Harry flinches, "Oh! I was.. Ron told me to get something from here. Okay, bye!"

Harry runs downstairs, and my gaze follows him, confused. But i shrug it off and enter my room. When i search for Harry's quidditch jumper in my bag, it's no where to be found. I search everywhere, every inch of the room, still, i don't find it.

"Has anyone seen my jumper?" I shout, while walking down the stairs. "What jumper?" Ron, who is sitting on the dining chair asks. "My quidditch jumper!"

Hermione's eyes light up, "Oh, do you mean the one Harry's holding, Y/n?"

"Harry! You jerk," I run to him, but he quickly gets up and runs away.

"Harry! Give it back!" I chase after him, he runs faster while laughing. Harry turns back to me, now running backwards, still away from me, "You're never gonna get it!"