patronus

"A doe? Why does it have to be a doe, Haz?"

h

a r r y  p o t t e r

I've been so anxious and curious about Y/n's patronus. It would be so wicked if it was a doe. That would mean we are really soulmates, right?
But what if— What if it isn't a doe? What would that mean?

"Go on, Y/n! I really want to know what your patronus is!" I yell out excitedly, making Y/n giggle.

"Alright, alright!.. Expecto Patronum."

That's not a doe...It's big, and has wings.

"What's that?" Ron asks curiously.
"That's a dragon." Y/n smiles, looking at her patronus in awe.

"A dragon..? Not— Not a doe?" I ask in disappointment, frowning.

"A doe? Why does it have to be a doe, Haz?"

"Because— Mine is a stag, and i read that.. If two people have matching or complementary patronuses.. That basically confirms they're soulmates."

"Oh.. Is that so?"

"Who do you think a dragon resembles, Y/n?" Hermione asks

"I dunno.."

"Does anyone here have a dragon as their patronus? anyone?" I shout, looking around the room of requirement.

"No one, Harry.. It's just me."

"What? But—"

"Harry, it doesn't matter what Y/n's patronus is, she loves you and you love her. That's all that matters." Hermione assures as she takes my arm, dragging me away.

"I was really hopeful, Hermione. I wanted her patronus to be a doe. Why is it a dragon?"

"Maybe it resembles someone that she's close with, we don't know."

"Yeah it could be anyone, what if it's amother boy?"

I begin to feel anxious, what if there's someone in her life who she's more romantically interested in than me?

"No— No, you can't think of it that way. Maybe it's a family member, one that we don't know."

"Harry, are you angry at me?" Y/n comes up to Hermione and i, frowning

"No.. I'm— I'm sorry."

"I promise that i'll find out who my patronus resembles."

a/n:
really short little filler but the next one is going to be super cute i promise

and sadly, i have school in two days.

moment of silence for my the pain i'm going to suffer.

with that being said, i don't think i'm going to able to update everyday anymore,

but i do already have some drafts that are almost done!

okay, that's about it. have a lovely daaaay!