dumbledore's army

Slow down, I think that we just need to slow downTurn around,Things were so simple way before now

Slow down,
I think that we just need to slow down
Turn around,
Things were so simple way before now.
We took a shot at this,
but maybe we're too wasted
It's hard to swallow, but i know we gotta chase it.

Slow Down by,
Why Don't We.

h a r r y  p o t t e r

"Y/n—"

"I don't want to talk to you right now."

"But bubbles—"

"Leave me alone!"

She slams the door shut, leaving me in her doorway. I run my fingers through my hair out of stress. I really messed up— I should've let her talk to me, i shouldn't have pushed her away like that.

"I'm sorry, bubbles," I knock on her door, multiple times. "Please, open the door."

"Go away, Harry!" She shouts from inside the room.

Hesitantly, i walk away from her door down to the common room. I sit down on the sofa alone, before Ron and Hermione come join me.

They tell me that i should report what Umbridge did to me in detention, but Dumbledore's already got enough in his plate right now. I don't want to be a burden for him. Also got the chance to talk to Sirius for a bit, he warns us about Voldemort, and that gave Hermione an idea.

She said we should get a better teacher than Umbridge, who's willing to actually teach us how to defend ourselves. She says it should be me, and i think that's completely outrageous. But she's convinced me to at least try it.

I still need to talk to Y/n, i need to fix everything. I can't be doing this without Y/n, i need her. I need her support, and i want to support her.

I walk up to her dorm room again, and knocks. "Y/n? Please, open the door."

I can hear chattering from inside, Y/n's roommates encouraging her to speak to me.

"I won't leave until you talk to me!"

Soon the door creaks open, and i tackle her with a hug. I hold her tight, rocking side to side. I never want to let go, her arms feel like the only safe place right now.

She lets go, looking down to her feet.

"I'm sorry, Y/n. I shouldn't have shouted at you.."

She takes a deep breath before nodding her head slowly.

"I um— I want your support. I need your help, and i want to help you too, bubbles. We'll always be there for each other. I promise i won't lash out again."

She smiles, before leaning in for a soft, gentle kiss. It's nothing passionate or spicy, it's.. Sweet. I would describe it as that. Simple and sweet, but meaningful.