late night snack

I don't wanna make you feel badBut I've been trying hard not to talk to youI couldn't want you any moreKiss in the kitchen like it's a dance floor

But I've been trying hard not to talk to you
I couldn't want you any more
Kiss in the kitchen like it's a dance floor

Sunflower vol 6 by,
Harry Styles

y / n m a l f o y

"Class dismissed."

I run out of the defence against the dark arts classroom, trying to find Harry. It's been a while, and i really miss him. I just hope he's done doing whatever he needs to do with Slughorn.

I open the door of the classroom, finding Harry already hurrying out somewhere. I run after him, and tap his shoulder. He stops in his tracks, and turns back to see me, smiling wide.

"Hey, Harry!" I greet, and he gives me an apologetic look. This can't be good. He sighs, "Y/n- I.. I uh.. I'm sorry, i'll see you later."

"Slughorn again?" I ask, lifting one of my eyebrows, as Harry nods, still giving me an apologetic smile, "Yeah.." I look down, the disappointment is clear on my face, but i don't wanna make him feel bad for me. I nod, "Oh.. Okay."

"I'm so so sorry," Harry apologises, caressing my cheek. I smile, putting my hand on top of his, "It's fine, you're doing this for me too."

Harry smiles, moving his hand to the top of my head, "I'm glad you know that. I love you, okay? And i promise i'll find out what Slughorn's hiding."

"I know, i love you too," I say to him, as he smiles wider, and begins to walk away. "Good luck, Harry!" I shout, and he turns back with a goofy smile, "Thank you, love!"

"It's Harry again, isn't it?" I hear someone coming up to me, Hermione. I smile at her and slightly nod, "Yeah.."

"Do you know what he's actually trying to do with Slughorn?" She asks, as we start walking towards the common room. I lean closer to Hermione to whisper, "Get information about Tom Riddle.. But he's having some problems right now."

"Oh? Why's that?"

"Slughorn doesn't like to talk about him, and i think he knows now that Dumbledore put Harry up to this."

Hermione furrows her eyebrows, whispering back to me, "Well, this is absolutely essential, it's regarding Voldemort!"

"I know.." I shrug, "That's why i'm just gonna let him do his job for a while." My best friend lifts an eyebrow, putting a hand on my shoulder, "Isn't it hard for you?" I only reply, "Very."