bubbles' diary

you didn't think the story was over, did you?

Dear diary,

Day 1 after the breakup with Harry;

Everything is awful. I don't want to go out of my dorm. I just want to stay in bed and cry.

Thank Merlin today's a Sunday, so i can actually do that.

Hermione and Ron have both tried to cheer me up, Fred, George and Ginny too, Dean included.

No word yet from my twin brother.

I can't believe i lost the best thing the world has given me.

Day 2 after the breakup with Harry;

Things are still terrible, i'm not used to not talking to him and not sitting next to him in class, or at the great hall.

Hermione still does though, we scoot away from the boys and eat with Ginny, along with the other girls in her year.

I hate my life.

Harry won't even look at me.

Day 3 after the breakup with Harry;

He's been rather close with Cho Chang 3 days after our breakup.

From there, words begin spreading around Hogwarts that him and i are officially over.

I think my brother has heard it too, maybe he'll try to talk to me soon?

I'm fucking suffering.

Day 4 after the breakup with Harry;

The DA is still running despite everything, and i think that's good.

It hurts me to see Harry, though.

He's been VERY close with Cho Chang, it's actually worrying at this point.

Him and i don't talk at all- He doesn't even teach me or come close to me.

Oh and the DA thinks i'm some sort of spy for Voldemort now, since the reason for our breakup wasn't mentioned at all, except to close friends- Like what? Make it make sense. If i was a spy, why would i outwardly tell them that Lucius is a death eater? It's no fucking secret that i hate him as much as they do.

Day 5 after the breakup with Harry:

Had a chat with good ol' twin brother Draco.

He comforted me, like that would work.

He tried though, at least.

I cry myself to sleep every night, and i'm jealous to see Harry doing really well, like nothing ever happened.

Day 6 after the breakup with Harry;

He fucking snogged Cho Chang. I fucking saw it with my own eyes.

Seeing the love of your life kissing someone else makes your heart burn like hell.

Day 7 after the breakup with Harry;

Dunno. I miss him. That's all.

Day 8 after the breakup with Harry;

He took off our matching necklace. My initial isn't on his neck anymore.

He finally fucking did it.

I'm not going to take mine off. Never. I refuse.

a/n;

how would we feel if i made an instagram account for y/n?

i know it wouldn't make sense since it's the 90s in the wizarding world, but i thought it'd be cute

double update today because we hit 7k last night! tysm, i seriously am so grateful and happy that you enjoy reading my story.

also, i honestly love reading your comments it makes me so happy lmao

all the love :)
-n