the meeting

✿

"Let me be happy, Draco. Please?"

d r a c o m a l f o y

My sister forced me to accompany her in meeting Potter in the courtyard.

She kept nagging me,

If she wasn't my sister, i would've probably hex her by now.

I really don't want to deal with that scarhead Potter's bullshit right now, but seeing the pleading look in Y/n's eyes, i guess i have to.

So here i am, walking with my sister to the courtyard, our arms linked.

What does she see in those three goons really?

Is she this desperate for them?

What would father say when he finds out she's a blood traitor?

I shrug my thoughts away, shaking my head.

"This is a long walk," I mutter, resulting my sister to furrow her eyebrows at me.

"Oh shut up you big baby," She scolds, "An exercise is good for you."

I'd be lying if i said i didn't miss my sister. Even her scolding me. She was my first ever friend, i grew up with her. If there's one person in this world that i genuinely love, it's Y/n.

I hate my father for separating us.

After a good walk and tiny chats, my eyes meet Potter's.

He has nice eyes.

What? No, i despise him.

"What is it that you want to talk about? Make it quick, Potter," I say as we saunter towards him, bitterness was heard in my voice.

"Do you love your sister, Malfoy?" He asks, eagerly.

I can't tell him that, i don't want to be seen as soft. And father wouldn't like it if he knew i still care deeply about Y/n.

"Get to the point," I scoff, looking away from him.

"It's okay Draco, i told him everything," My sister assures, slinging an arm around me.

She did what?

"You what?" I ask, furrowing my eyebrows at her.

She trusts him this much?

"It's good to care for someone, Malfoy, i assume you haven't figured that out," Potter chimes in.

"You don't know what's good and what's not for me Potter, don't act like you know everything."

"I didn't ask you to come here to argue, i wanted to talk because i want to be friends with your sister," He trails off.

"Think about it, Malfoy. She hasn't got any friends!"

"My sister can find other friends, i'm sure. I don't want her making friends with the wrong sort."

"I think i can tell the wrong sort on my own, thanks," My sister scoffs.

Oh no she did not.

"Shut up, Y/n."

Potter starts giggling, presumably because my sister used his iconic line. What fools, these two.

"What are you laughing at?"

"I'm done here," I say, walking away from the two idiots.

"No, no, no, Draco," My sister pulls me back, "Please."

"Look, your sister is lonely, she needs friends. She needs people around her, people she can trust. People who will protect her. I promise i'll take good care of her, Malfoy."

"Let me be happy, Draco. Please?" Y/n pleads.

As much as i hate to admit, Potter is right.

And i want her to be happy.