christmas party

At long last, love has arrivedAnd I thank God I'm aliveYou're just too good to be trueCan't take my eyes off of youPardon the way that I stareThere's nothin' else to compareThe sight of you leaves me weak

And I thank God I'm alive
You're just too good to be true
Can't take my eyes off of you
Pardon the way that I stare
There's nothin' else to compare
The sight of you leaves me weak

Can't take my eyes off of you by,
Frankie Valli ft Lauryn Hill
[Joseph Vincent cover]

y / n m a l f o y

I get ready for the christmas party in my dorm room. Wearing a knee-length flowy and glittered soft pink dress, completed with long gloves up to my forearm in the same colour, to hide the dark mark.

While applying some makeup, the door creaks open as someone walks in. I try to see who it is through the mirror, finding my own boyfriend smiling wide as he approaches me.

"Don't you look absolutely gorgeous," He grins, as he wraps his arms around my waist from behind me, and rests his head on my shoulder.

I laugh, "I'm not done with my makeup." Harry grins, looking at our reflection in the mirror, "You don't need it."
"Harry..." I sigh, amused, "Let me finish my makeup." Harry playfully rolls his eyes, as he moves away from me and sits down on my bed, "Alright, alright."

As i try to get my eyeliner to look at least presentable, i notice Harry still looking at me, smiling like an idiot. He looks like a child who just got told santa has already delivered his presents. "What?" I shrug, as Harry chuckles and shakes his head, "Just.. Wow."

I roll my eyes playfully, before my gaze wanders back to the mirror, "Hair up or down?" I ask Harry. "You look great either way, Bubbles." I look at my boyfriend with an annoyed expression, "I can never ask for your opinion."

"Well what do you want me to say?" He shrugs defensively, "You look beautiful either way, that's my opinion and it's true." I giggle, while putting my hair up, "Up it is then."

"Who do you want to impress?" Harry stands up, as he grabs my waist and twirls me around to face him. I smirk, looking down to his lips, "You."

"Oh really?" Harry smiles, while leaning in closer to me. "Mhm," I hum in response, as i pull him down by his neck, pressing my lips on his.

"Well i'm impressed," He smirks when our lips part, "I really am."

Harry and i walk through the dark corridors together, hand in hand. With the moon and my sparkling dress being the source of light. He keeps looking at me, not even paying attention to his steps. He's just staring, smiling, sometimes shaking his head too. "Watch where you're going," I scold, but he stays silent, still looking at me.