the wedding

y / n m a l f o y

y / n m a l f o y

As soon as i wake up this morning, i rush to Harry's shared bedroom with Ron. Without knocking, i push the door open, finding Ron already awake as well. That's rare. I sneak inside, trying as best as i could to not make any noise. I go on to stand beside Ron, while we watch the snoring Harry, peacefully sleeping.

"Ronald," I whisper, and he shoot his eyebrows up in a form of greeting. "Ssh!" He whispers back, as he approaches Harry's bed.

"We'll shout on three, okay?" Ron instructs and i nod, getting closer to my boyfriend who is in deep slumber. I grin, as Ron and i step closer and closer towards Harry. "One," Ron starts counting,

"Two."

"Three, go!"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HARRY!"

Ron and i shout together, startling Harry. He wakes up, and looks around the room. He seems a bit panicked, but he let out a sigh of relief when he sees Ron and i. "Thanks guys," He smiles, rubbing his eyes, "Really thoughtful of you to wake me up like that on my birthday," My boyfriend remarks sarcastically, as i reach for his glasses on his night stand and hand it over to him.

He gets up from the bed, and i instantly hug him tight. "Happy birthday, darling," I say to him as we rock side to side. He responds, "Thank you, love. Thank you so much." We pull away from the hug, and that's when Harry goes on to hug Ron. "Happy birthday mate, you're getting old," says Ron, patting his best friend on the back. "Thank you, Ron."

"I'm sorry, i didn't have any time to get you a present," I apologise to Harry, frowning. He shakes his head and smiles, reaching for my hand, "You being here is more than enough." Ron then steps in to the conversation, he says, "Mum did, though. There's plenty of presents for you downstairs. I'll be waiting there." He then exits the room with a smirk, closing the door behind him.

Harry smiles, seeing the door closing, and then his gaze lands back on me. He pulls me closer by my waist, and leans in for a kiss. I smile, kissing him back. "I love you, Y/n," He whispers against my lips, as i run my fingers through his hair. "I love you too, Harry."

We break the kiss, and Harry looks down to his feet, and after a second or two, he looks back up to me. "Um, Y/n.." He mutters, and i feel my eyebrows furrowing. I study Harry's expression, he looks a bit worried and scared, even on his birthday. "Hm?" I hum in response, before Harry replies, "I've been thinking, if anything goes wrong, we'll go to Grimmauld Place, okay?" He suggests, "Or if we get separated, you know where to find me. Remember, Grimmauld Place."

"Okay," I nod, smiling. Even when i thought on his birthday, he would like to relax his mind, he just can't help himself. He always worries about me, no matter what day it is. He seems to always be worried.

"Okay," He then caresses my cheek and planted a kiss on my forehead, "Let's go downstairs, shall we?" Harry takes my hand, leading me out of the room. We step down the stairs together, finding everyone rounded up in the living room, and Mrs. Weasley is holding a cake. "Happy birthday, Harry!" They all exclaim in unison.