Vol. 2.6 | Reunited

I was dancing in the rainI felt alive and I can't complainBut now take me homeTake me home where I belongI can't take it anymore

I felt alive and I can't complain
But now take me home
Take me home where I belong
I can't take it anymore

Runaway by,
Aurora

y/n malfoy

Harry's face drops, now looking at me in horror. His breathing started getting heavy, i can notice it by seeing his chest puffing up and down. He begins to crumble, as tears rain down his eyes. He then approaches me, walking closer with teary eyes. Harry then cries out, "Why is it you? Why is it always you?"

Isn't he supposed to be happy to see me?

Confusedly, my eyes try to study his horrified and angry expression. With furrowed eyebrows, i ask him, "What?"
I've been missing Harry so much these past years, so i'd expect him to run and hug me tight, but..

"You're in my head," He sobs, running his hands through his dark hair in frustration. Harry then continues with a trembling voice, "You always are."

I open my mouth to say something, but was interrupted by Harry's words again. His voice sounds weak as he stutters, "You're always in my dreams-- Nightmares-- Everything. You're always here to haunt me with the feeling of guilt. I know-- I know it's my fault. You died because of me."

I try my best to calm him down, as my hands reach for his. I say in a comforting tone, "Harry, it's me." He snatches his hands away from mine, and starts to cry loudly. He shouts in both anger and fear, "Of course it's you, Y/n! It's always you! But you're not real!"

Harry shakes his head, as i approach him, but he steps away from me everytime i move forward. I assure him,
"No, no. Harry, i'm alive." Harry stops, now he looks up at my eyes, with wide eyes. I continue, forcing a smile saying,

"I'm not dead."

"What? What do--" He stutters, but eventually forms a sentence. Shouting loudly, "I saw you die!" As i get closer, Harry puts both of his hands on his head stressfully, and cries, "Stop messing with my head!"

"No, no. Harry, it's me," I finally take his hand, locking it in mine. I smile at him, as tears slowly run down my cheeks, "I'm here, see?" He stays silent, looking at me in shock. I run circles on his hand with my thumb, still smiling, but the tears of joy are still running down as well. "Do you feel my hand? I'm here. I'm not dead."

He shakes his head, and slowly backs away. "Harry.." I call out. Harry then pulls out his wand, pointing it to me. Can't lie, i'm a tiny bit scared. He then shouts the incantation aloud, yelling, "Revelio!"

He thinks i'm an imposter.

The effect of a polyjuice potion can be reversed by revelio. Revelio is the revealing charm, it is used to reveal any magical disguises, including a polyjuice potion disguise. Hence why he used it. He thinks i'm someone else.