draco's diary

Dear diary,

My sister is a moron. She is utterly stupid.

I just don't want her to die, that's all. I want her to be with me. I want to protect her, but i guess i failed now.

But i still can't let her jeopardize everything.

I really don't know why, but my first instinct was not to erase Potter from her memory, but instead just the task.

Maybe.. Just maybe, i have a soft spot for those two? I mean he makes my sister happy like no one ever does.

But now that i think about it.. It's disgusting.

I should've just erased every memory she had with Potter.

But.. She'd never be happy again.

But she'd find her happiness, right?

But how..? She would be a depressed loner with daddy issues again, like before she talked to Potter.

But i didn't do any of that.. Does that mean i've let her die?

Did i make the right choice?

I just really care about her, that's all. I kind of just want to be there for her, i want to be her hero, or something like that.

It really hurts seeing her take off our promise ring. She chose some boy over her twin brother.

So now i have no one. Literally no one.

It is what it is.

I'm not weak. I can do this. With or without Y/n.

Signing off,
Draco Malfoy.

a/n;

3 updates in the last 14 hours? who am i.

btw i figured this would be a good touch to the story, seeing draco's pov and insight on everything. just a son trying to make his old man proud, and a brother trying to protect his sister.