goodbye, sirius

It took me some time, but I figured outHow to fix up a heart that I let downNow I'm searching every lonely placeEvery corner, calling out your nameTryna find you but I just don't knowWhere do broken hearts go?Tell me will you ever love me again?Co...

How to fix up a heart that I let down
Now I'm searching every lonely place
Every corner, calling out your name
Tryna find you but I just don't know
Where do broken hearts go?
Tell me will you ever love me again?
Come on, baby, 'cause I need you now

Where do broken hearts go by,
One Direction

y / n m a l f o y

"I'm sorry, Y/n!"

Blaise shouts as he follows me out of the classroom. He's been trying to talk to me for months, since valentine's. Since he fucked everything up.
"Shove off, Blaise!" I stop in my tracks and turn back to him. "You ruined everything!"

Harry hasn't talked to me. Everytime i get close to him, he only smiles and moves away. He's avoiding me and trying to be polite about it. Or when i try to talk to him.. He says, "Hi, Y/n. I'm sorry, i have to be somewhere else. See you around." With the most hurt smile i've ever seen.

"What's going on?" Draco comes up to us, furrowing his eyebrows. "What's going on is your friend being a proper git!" I shout to my brother, and sighs, nudging Blaise's shoulder.

"What do i have to do to make you forgive me?" Blaise asks, almost pouting. I shrug and scoff,

"Bring me my Harry back. Then i'll forgive you."

I turn my heel, stomping away from them. As i walk, i pass by Ron, Harry, and Hermione. I go up to my best friends, flashing the biggest smile. (Especially to Harry.) "Hi!"

"Hi, Y/n!" Hermione greets back, as the four of us walk together to the common room.

"I'm sorry, Y/n.. I have to be somewhere else," Harry apologises, giving me a half smile. My face drops, "Somewhere else?" I ask him, in a disappointed tone, "How come when i'm around you, you have to be somewhere else?"

Harry sighs, as the smile on his face grows a little wider, "How about this.. You can wait for me in my room, i'll be there. Okay?" I grin at the raven-haired boy, and nod. "Alright then, see you," Harry smiles, before walking away. Leaving Ron, Hermione, and i. We decide to walk straight back to the common room.

"So.. Y/n," Ron starts, "You're with Blaise Zabini now?" I laugh, and shake my head, "No, Ron. I'm not with that- That person.. No." "So.. Why did Harry say that you were?" Hermione asks, her confused face expression says it all.

I shrug, "Misunderstanding." "Gotcha," Hermione nods, "So you don't hang out with Zabini anymore?" I simply shake my head, while Ron gives out a dramatic sigh, putting his hand on his chest.

"What?" I ask Ron, grinning at his antics.

"It's not that i don't like you having new friends, Y/n. I've just missed you," He smiles, slinging an arm around me as we walk. "I've missed you guys too!"