traitor

They tell me think with my head, not that thing in my chestThey got their wands at my neck this timeBut you're the one that I want, if that's really so wrongThen they don't know what this feeling is like

They got their wands at my neck this time
But you're the one that I want, if that's really so wrong
Then they don't know what this feeling is like

This feeling by,
The chainsmokers featuring kelsea ballereni

h a r r y  p o t t e r

Today was a good day. I drank the liquid luck to interrogate Slughorn, i took the memory to Professor Dumbledore. So it's great to not be in the dark anymore. To actually know what i'm doing. It might be a bit hard along the way, but it's okay. I have Y/n. She'll never leave my side. Ever.

Speaking of... I don't think the effects of the liquid luck have worn off yet. I'm still the luckiest person alive today— So might as well take it as an advantage. I'll talk to Y/n, tell her i'm sorry, and she'll forgive me. Of course she will, i'm sure this is going to work.

I happen to know that she spends most of her time in the common room. Especially at night, waiting for me. I'm sure she's there. I'll get lucky. I grin wide, muttering the password before stepping in. There she is, lying on the sofa, staring into the fire place. "Y/n! Hi!"

She flinches, turning her head back. Her expression softens when she sees me. Slowly, she stands up, "Hello.." Furrowing her eyebrows, she notices the bandage on my forehead. Y/n walks closer, carefully touching it with hr finger. She says, "Sorry.. For the uh.."

"I get it," I cut her off, still smiling, "I was in the wrong. I shouldn't have done that to Draco." Y/n nods slightly, looking down to her feet. We stay silent for a little while, as Y/n looks up to my eyes again. We stare at each other, no one said a word. I feel my lips curving into a smile, looking down at her.

"Soo.." She breaks the silence, "How are you feeling right now then?" I shrug, "Better, i wasn't concussed or anything." Y/n frowns, putting her hand over my wound, "I'm sorry, i shouldn't have done that to you. I was just—" I cut her off, grabbing her hand, "Don't worry, Y/n. If anyone did that to someone i love, i would do the same thing. It's human nature."

"But you're not just anyone," She softly says, making my stomach swarm with butterflies. She could say the most simple things, and still make me feel special. But i shake my head, still smiling warmly, "And Draco isn't either."

"Look, i'm so sorry," I apologise once again, "I'll apologise to Draco later if that makes you feel better." Y/n's eyes light up, "You'd do that?"

"If it weren't for you, i wouldn't."

"But i want you to mean it."

I chuckle, rolling my eyes playfully, "I do feel bad for doing that to him, i'm just saying you're a contributing factor." Y/n smiles and nods, "Okay." And then she asks again, "You've been busy again, lately?"