Vol. 2.2 | Memory lane

I met a boy, he made my dull heartlight up with joyOh dear diary,we fell apart

I met a boy,
he made my dull heart
light up with joy
Oh dear diary,
we fell apart.

Bubblegum bitch by,
Marina

brother's notes;
lmao she needs to change her password but here's another early leak for you

y/n malfoy.

Yesterday was still a shitty birthday, but Theo and Blaise always try to cheer me up. I'm very thankful for those two idiots, even though they can be a pain in the ass sometimes. But then again, i would be long gone without them.

Draco slept over last night, and he's going back to his house this evening. He has quite a big house in the city, but most of the time he spends his days at Theo and Blaise's penthouse, (those two live together) doing Merlin knows what. Parties, maybe? I would love to go but my father certainly would never let me.

So here we are now. A family of four, eating brunch at the dining table.

"So father.. Mumsy," Draco starts as we eat in the dining room. The three of us turn to look at him, stopping our feast. "Don't you think Y/n should move out? She's a grown adult."

My mother squeals, smiling brightly, "I think that's brilliant!" And i join her to geek over the subject, "Yes! I can get my own cute little flat!" My mum then gasps, as another idea comes to her mind. She suggests, "Or cottage!"

"Yes, mumsy! A cute cottage! You're a genius!" I excitedly giggle, and the three of us look over to my father, waiting for an agreement for him, or another suggestion. But after he sips on his water, the only word that comes out of his mouth is, "No."

My eyebrows furrow instantly, and i ask, "Why?" My father replies with a flat voice, one that kind of reminds me of the late Professor Snape. He says, "You have no idea how dangerous it is for you to be out there."

"She can live at my house. I'll look after her," Draco suggests, but my father shakes his head yet again, "No means no."

"I'm supposed to live in this blasted manor for how long?" I ask, annoyed, to which my father replies, "As long as it's safe." I huff, as i stand up and protest, "I've been stuck here for four bloody years! Not even my damn boyfriend knows that i'm alive!"

"He's not your boyfriend."

"He is!"

"NOT ANYMORE!"

I go to my room without saying anything, and slam my door shut loudly. I begin to break into tears, rummaging through my old box that contains all of Harry's letters. I read every single one. Every. Single. One. 1993. 1994. 1995. 1996.